Anonymous
Years ago

Daniel Pearce from Port playing Social BBall

He plays on Sunday nights at Pasadena, not a bad player, good on the 3 pointers. I would of thought it was in his contract that he couldn't do that.

Topic #7636 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He played Basketball SA Metro U16s and was a south junior. Yea I dont think Choco would be happy. Might have just been filling in for someone.

Reply #85647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Been playing each week.

Reply #85648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thought he played for Southern ?

Reply #85656 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

played for south first

Reply #85663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the boy can play ball, so dont be surprised. i played against him as a junior, both at south and southern before footy took over, obviously very smart move.

nah definately a good ball payer too quick and had some good handles. played state to so obviously was doing something right

Reply #85670 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

im sure if choco new he wouldnt be playin, lade and kingley had to pull out of there thursday night indoor cricket team for that reason as well.

Reply #85712 | Report this post

Don21  
Years ago

Any of you cow supporters going to dob him in?

Reply #85714 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Can he dunk?

Reply #85718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My brother has played against all three Cloke boys in a Melb social comp earlier this month. Old man Cloke was there too, talking trash from the sidelines.

Reply #85763 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Don

I am in full support of bovines and their right to moo, but don't see how that is relevant.

Surely it would only be in a Port supporters interest to 'dob him in', the rest of the AFL would not mind at all to see Pearce do an ACL playing social ball.

Reply #85770 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

wat, the same "COWS" that are on top of the ladder, while port are where?

Reply #85805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it would appear Danyle picked the right sport when he was forced to choose

Reply #85814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

port 8th. i think that is more than respectable with the amount of youngsta's they have. Crows better get the premiership soon fudgeman otherwise they are gonna have to rebuild soon as well.

Reply #85830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fudgeman you finished top last year and didn't acheive anything. Why don't you wait until you get another premiership then sprout off. The above post is right, with all the young players port has it will be another exciting few years.

Reply #85832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't port finish top for a couple of seasons yet achieve nothing for a number of them. If the crows don't win it all next year than you can say they havn't acheived anything.

Reply #85845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was filling in for his girlfriend's team

Reply #85846 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Crows are gunna rebuild, really? if you look at the spine i dont know how much rebuilding must be done. With hentschel, perrie, mcgregor, rutten and bock playing key positions and rielly, doughty, skipworth, knights, van berlo, mattner etc to run through the middle. Seems we have plenty of youth to get us through the next few years. You have to remember most of these players are only 1 or 2 years ahead of port youngsters, they just dont play like youngsters.

Reply #85856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows? Spine? The two just don't go together. Backbone of a chocolate frog more like it!

Reply #85875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

a few wins and the power fans start talking...

Reply #85877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Power supporters - sit quiet until you've got two premierships under your belt!

Reply #85881 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

(#85875) - Well chocolate frogs must be damn good at footy, because at 10 and 2 you'd say the at the present the crows are favourites to "take the chokkies" at the end of the year.

Reply #85902 | Report this post

Aloha  
Years ago

Go the Crows!!!

Reply #85922 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

The Tigers have beaten both of your asses this year

Reply #85931 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

a few wins and the power fans start talking, hang on, at least there is a premiership cup in the cupboard that has this century engraved on it....

Reply #85935 | Report this post

Don21  
Years ago

yeah good one XY.

Reply #85956 | Report this post

wonder  
Years ago

I just have to get in on this one... The crows havent won anything since 98 and Port have acheived nothing for 2 years. The only supporters who can talk crap would be the Swans because until this grand final is over they are still #1.
As you are all fans and dont actually play for either team meaning you in no way influence a game with your own ability, why dont you all sit back on your computer chairs and let the team who is on top at the end of September have bragging rights for another year.

Reply #85959 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:19 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754