Anonymous
Years ago

Trade Rumors

In Light of all the trade rumors going around in the draft topic i thought it would be a good idear to start a trade section. As we all know there will be many trades this offseason; KG, P Double, AI (I have herd, they dropped it on Sports Center), Marion and Chandler to name a few.

And has anyone heard where these players could be going. I heard somthing about KG to Lakerland. Kobe and KG...wow. that was more heresay then fact but if anyone knows anything.

Topic #7723 | Report this topic

gospel  
Years ago

i believe australia is close to a trade deal with china

Reply #86689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.insidehoops.com has stuff before most other places do. Their rumour section is pretty comprehensive

Reply #86690 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Trade rumours...... take your pick

AI to the Celtics, Celtics moving Wally World to the Jazz and the 76ers getting Boozer.

Marion for Chandler and #2 in the draft.

Knight and #3 from my Cats to the Raptors for #1 (do it Bernie!!!)

Duhon to the Celtics

Suns want to trade picks #21 and #27 to move between #8 and #16

Seattle sending #10, Forston and Lewis to the Suns for Marion, Barbosa and #21

Hawks drafting Roy with the #5 and then trading him to the Rockets for Luther Head and Shelden Williams (Rockets draft Williams at #8)

Reply #86707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is with all the Marion trade talk? Is he not happy? Or is Phoenix looking to cash in on his good year knowing they have Amare to come back?

Reply #86708 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

There has been talk of Bynum & Odom to the Bulls for Chandler & the #2 pick. From what I understand, the Lakers are not keen on trading Bynum. If Marion is on the table for the same trade, you would think the Bulls would go for that over the Lakers offer.

There has been talk of Garnett to the Lakers for a few months. I haven't heard any names thrown around that the Lakers would be offering them, which makes me think it is just talk.

Reply #86709 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Has there been a year when AI and KG havnt been discussed as trade bait?

Reply #86710 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Celts big winners in that trade. Philly get Boozer for AI? Is Isiah the GM at Philly now?

Who in their right mind would trade Marion? Phoenix are stupid if they do. The guy is top 20 in almost every category known to man, including #2 in the "I Look like ET" category, in which he was nudged out by Sam Cassell for the #1.

Reply #86717 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

good call thedoctor, but they both got pipped by Popeye Jones. Man that dude is weird looking.

Reply #86720 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Popeye Jones looks like Sloth from The Goonies with a fake tan.

Reply #86733 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha ha....rocky road!

Reply #86736 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think with diaws contract involved they're looking to go save cap space

Reply #86769 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:05 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754