anon
Years ago

South U18 Div 1 Girls

Well done girls. Its been a long season, but to go down to Forrestville by i point on Friday night in a game you should have won is a positive sign for the future.

Topic #7770 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

i agree, ive seen the girls struggle and for them to come so close as they did was very pleasing. It was a game they should have won..it was a pure fluke that they didnt. Players stepped up and showed forrestville what they are made of, its very good to see first years taking the leading role, i was very impressed

Reply #87094 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

dont get carried away. F/Ville are about No 6 on the ladder

Reply #87105 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

f/ville might be 6th but south are lower and they deserve some positive thoughts. they havent won a game, coming that close to a team and even if they are 6th on the ladder in an achievement.
give credit where credit's due!

Reply #87106 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Is it just me or has this whole thread been the same person having a conversation with themselves??

Reply #87119 | Report this post

woodville balla  
Years ago

LMAO good 1 VC

Reply #87123 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

VC fan - well spotted, all of those posts were from the same IP address.

Reply #87128 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

same school perhaps?

Reply #87131 | Report this post

Years ago

the girls really did do good... who do you think played good in that south team?

Reply #91460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not you

Reply #91473 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754