Mick
Years ago

WABC Hall of Fame Night!

WABC Hall of Fame Night is here. On this night you will see how succesful and proud West Adelaide Basketball Club are, and why the Bearcats are respected throughtout Australia. You will see past and present players, officials and volunteers recognised and honoured. The Hall of Fame will be created with inductions on the night. For further Information please go to the following website http://www.westadelaidebearcats.basketball.net.au/fs_home.asp

Topic #8009 | Report this topic

Fiji  
Years ago

Just went to the website Mick, nothing there that I could find.

Are you early, or they late?

Reply #89550 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Sorry Fiji i will make sure the WABC site will updated ASAP!, cheers

Reply #89564 | Report this post

Sabre  
Years ago

Congratulation to West for putting on a function for the numerous West representatives over the years who have achieved great results, and assisted the club.

Hope the clubs really goes all out and the only problem I can see will be choosing the Hall of Fame from such a long list of potential greats.

Reply #89603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The point Sabre raises about such a long list is a good one. I guess the benefit of a Hall of Fame as opposed to a team of the century is that players that miss out initially can be inducted in future years.

Reply #89605 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:05 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754