TR
Years ago

NBA Rumblings

Sorry if this news is already posted but I found it pretty interesting..

Al is no longer a Hawk. He's been traded to the Pacers for the 7.5 mill trade exemption. Players also have to be exchanged, but those details haven't been released yet.

John Salmons walked away from 23 mill over 5 from the Raptors after originally agreeing to terms. Pretty stupid move considering he won't get the coin for another team, and the 76ers basically stated they don't want him.

Dallas has traded Powell, Armstrong and Marshall for AJ from the Pacers. AJ had a 40 point playoff game against Kidd last season. The Mavs have just swindled the Pacers but I guess it's payback for the Cro/Daniels trade. There are a lot of rumblings coming out of Indiana. Expect more trades, plus they still owe the Hawks.

The Dunk King from 2005, Fred Jones is close to signing with the Raptors.

My bobcats signed Walter Hermann from Argentina. Good signing.

Sarunas Jasikevicius is also a candidate to be traded in the Pacers' crowded backcourt.

The Mavs are looking at Fred Jones, Deavean George and Reggie Evans as FA.

T-Wolves are chasing Reggie Evans or Lorenzen Wright.

Nuggets are looking at KVH.

Topic #8013 | Report this topic

chuck  
Years ago

uninsteresting regurgitated garble from nba.com, well done.

Reply #89816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:34 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754