Ng
Gerlach
Quigley

Sam Woosnam
Narelle Lindsay
Monique Bowley
C Nixon
Amanda Williams

this is in regards to sportsmenship etc etc.

Topic #8489 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bit of a random topic, but Ng, and Forman are both genuine sportsman. Usually get knocked around, and dont react physically...do it on the scoreboard.

Ng copped a couple of very dirty hits in last regular season game against South but retaleated with a 50+ game.

Reply #94758 | Report this post

chazza  
Years ago

I think this is a loaded topic!

The players that have a bit of fire in the belly on the court are often the ones labelled as unlikeable.

Yet I can't think of any player in the league that extends that off the court, most players are amicable enough to enjoy a beer / chat after the game or if you see them out and about.

Reply #94761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Todd Gower is the man!

Reply #94772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fuck todd gower hes a dirty prik

Reply #94793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HANNAH HULL

Reply #94807 | Report this post

Vincent Rinaldo  
Years ago

#94793, you weak weak person. Clearly you are pathetic and also jealous of Todd Gowers hair!

Reply #94810 | Report this post

erins a gun  
Years ago

jodie barrat at peckers -she is the best person

Reply #94820 | Report this post

Ummm.....  
Years ago

shane crothers from west.... nice on and off the court. dont know why so many people don't think this though. could be the fact people keep running into him on the court and getting injured because of it. i mean stop head-butting his fist for goodness sakes.....

Reply #94824 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Ummm, yes, reminds me of the time Peter Cavan gave a vicious head butt to Tony Locketts elbow. The elbow was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

Reply #94841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

taya from south

Reply #94941 | Report this post

Ummm.....  
Years ago

um, nah she's dirty..... have you seen her under the boards? obviously that was a looks vote, and we all know the looks votes go the the Bowley girls (see previous threads)

Reply #94976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

she boxes out well

Reply #94983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dont worry "Ummmm...." its probably taya herself posting that to try and get more people to like her

Reply #94986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Taya is a gem!! And the funny thing is she doesn't give a hoot what people think about her.
As far as M Bowley being one of the most likeable players in the women's comp...HA! That makes me laugh.

Reply #95003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Angela Marino is DEFINATELY the most liked person within womens ABL. Without a doubt!

Reply #95051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good god these comments just get even better! i think most of the sturt women would be in the top 10 disliked players in the league

Reply #95053 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

You mean since/because her family now own's the Lightning?

Or was she just as liked before that?

Reply #95059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is everyone taking a stab at the sturt girls because they won? obviously none of you have ever actually TALKED to the girls, and you dont get anywhere by being "nice" on the court

Reply #95083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps Taya learnt off jodie barratt

Reply #95107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think you are on the money. Ang deserves her success but i doubt that she is likeable!!

Reply #95119 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 am, Sun 19 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754