Isaac
Years ago

36ers Tipping Competition

David Brooks' The Good Guys has put up a $750 voucher as the winner-takes-all prize in the new 36ers Tipping Competition.

Join now to test your tipping prowess against the rest.

Topic #8613 | Report this topic

Tony Blair  
Years ago

i'm in

Reply #96440 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Bring it, looking forward to some good clean tipping folks.

Reply #96446 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm in.

Reply #96447 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I'm in as well. I like this competition: currently it is telling me that I am coming first. :)

Actually, the REAL reason I like this competition is to read Isaac's inevitable lamentations about how his girlfriend/mum/pet cat - despite not knowing nearly as much as him about hoops - is opening him up a can of tipping whoop-arse.

I've already decided what I'm going to do with my $750 at the Good Guys: I'm going to get me some hair trimmers and get a haircut like this Kobe fan.

And I've still got all season to contemplate what I'll get shaved into my hair...

Reply #96462 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm going to spend the $700 on getting you HTML lessons. And then the remaining $50 on spikes for the front of my Ferrari so I can mow down Double Clutch in Glenelg.

Reply #96477 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Isaac

You setting up a private competition for HoopsSA on the nbltipping.com.au site this year?

I was romping home in that competition last year until I forgot to tip over the Christmas break (damn).

I also spent my $50 betting voucher on the Sixers to win at home against the Hawks in Wollongong. Very bad move :-)

Reply #96483 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

*win against the Hawks in Wollongong*

Oops.

Reply #96484 | Report this post

Mr T  
Years ago

Well I still havent received my NBL tipping shirt that I won last season.

Reply #96485 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, search NBLTipping for a private comp - Hoops SA. Pretty sure I removed the password, otherwise try "none".

Reply #96502 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Ha ha. I need a lot more than $700 worth of HTML lessons. :)

Reply #96540 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754