Isaac
Years ago

Beer on tap at the Dome - current status

I can confirm that the issue is to do with the beer lines needing work (possibly changed completely?). There may not be beer on tap for Friday night, but it should be good by the following game on Wednesday.

The club has also listened to feedback regarding the ticket queues at the last couple of games and will have two extra booths open on Friday night.

On Friday night, look for another small step forward in the venue branding too - small steps, but in the right direction.

Topic #9016 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

Geez you are on the ball!! Keep up the good work mate and unlucky about you not getting that floor board!

Reply #101785 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Credit to the club who keep their eye on this forum and mentioned the situations.

Reply #101789 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Stop complaining about the alcohol, and just watch the fine sport that it is. You go to the 36ers to watch a fantastic sport at its best and at its purest, not to get smashed and heckle the players. Who cares if they are playing bad at the moment, its a trying time in the season with alot of new faces in the team this year and key players missing. (this is continuing on from the last pole you put in)

Reply #101791 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

^ I _NORMALLY_ go to watch a fantastic sport at its best...

Damn hard this year..

we NEED the beer this year.

ShaneD

Reply #101796 | Report this post

Magpie  
Years ago

(#101791)For my family and freinds going to the Dome is a night out. We meet before the game, have a few drinks at the bar, meet up again at half time and have another few.I would hardly call it getting smashed. Yeah the team is terrible at the moment, but I have supported the team since the appolo days, that wont change.

My spend on beer per game is around $30-$40 dollars, with another $20-$30 going on food and drinks for the kids.

I like a lot of other people on this forum are sick of the crap they are trying to serve up behind the bar at the moment & the feeble excuses coming from the Dome.

I would have thought that 3-4 home games into the season they could have sorted the line problem out. It is not that difficult. At worst if the lines need replacing it can be done in a day, all 4 bars!!!!

I am boycotting the bars and canteens until pale is back on tap.

Thanks for the update Isaac.

Magpie supports responsible drinking

Reply #101963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If there's no beer on tap this week - I agree to a boycott. At least we can relax at one of the other stadiums and have a decent beer on Saturday night watching the juniors.

Sick of hearing excuses. I used to work in Hotels and trust me, it does not take very long to change beer lines.....

Reply #102081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The lines were only one issue.

You can complain all you want but from what I hear there were other factors.

Not sure if they'll manage it for tomorrow night but I think they'll have beer on tap by Wednesday.

Reply #102084 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The issue was looked at today by whoever is dealing with it. Won't be ready for Friday night, but will be fixed for the Wednesday game.

Not ideal, but getting done. Beer lines might be more extensive at the Dome - who knows.

Reply #102106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754