walsh peter
Years ago

ABC Radio Sport coverage

I would love to get some feedback and suggestions as to what you think of our coverage of the 36s home games.

Topic #9146 | Report this topic

keepitup  
Years ago

great job keep it up, i dont have fox and cant get to all the games so its good to be able to still hear how the team is going

Reply #103455 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Same here. If the game isn't on Fux, the only way I find out anything is from ABC. (not the earning centre!)

Reply #103457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great coverage, and as I get it on webbie interstate too when not on fox

Reply #103458 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Loving it - interstate with foxtel, so tune in for all the home games that arnt on Fox. Really appreciate it, I know a few other NBL fans that tune in and enjoy it as well, regularly even though their 'team' isnt featured in the match.

Reply #103460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

walshy I wouldnt miss it if I didnt have a season ticket, i love your work walshy

Reply #103464 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It's great. Being a Canberra-based 36ers fan it's the only basketball fix I get (bar this site), or when the 6ers travel to the Gong or Sydney.

It's great to hear the commentators and the roar of the crowd, the whistles of the ref in the background and also the timeout talks. It's second best to being there. Good example of this was Farley's dunk on Heal. The crowd roar nearly drowned out the commentators.

Oh, and it's much much better than listening to Carfino and his custom-made, repetitous, crappy quotes.

Reply #103467 | Report this post

Lockie  
Years ago

Would be good if you could somehow find a way to cover the 36ers away games too.

Reply #103497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Walshy were you going to provide a podcast of your interviews that you do on the nights, ie half time and after game interviews?

Reply #103513 | Report this post

walsh peter  
Years ago

I will check to see where we are at with the podcasting.

Thanks for your interest!!

Reply #103585 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754