Pure Silk
Years ago

Phil Smyth

I had the fantasic opportunity tonight to speak to Phil Smyth Darren Jarman & Wayne Phillips and I asked Phil about this site and he said that he looked on this site earlier and then because it lacked credability he chose not to revisit it. In saying this though I did made mention of our boy BRAD HILL to which Phil was good enough to say that that he was a fan and I could tell he was a huge part in our future.

So if you BRAD HILL bashers out there get a life and appreciate him for what he is because we are far better off with him than with out him otherwise you just have no idea about the game of basketball and should stop visiting this site because you you have no idea of the GREAT GAME !!! - GO Brad and The Eastern Mavericks !!!!!!!!!!

Topic #9157 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sounds like Fairy tale Phil has another under his enchntered spell.

Reply #103540 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Pure Silk, why do you head this thread "Phil Smyth" when the bulk of it relates to Brad Hill. Did you need to catch attention to your opinion when there are dozens of other threads relating to Brad Hill. If you took the time to read all the other threads, you would not have needed to start this one because there are many opinions that support yours. To be quite honest, I am getting quite sick of reading about Brad Hill.

Reply #103541 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Sounds like he needed to hear it from Phil Smyth before he actually believed it himself!

Reply #103542 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I went on the 36ers site and I read some of the stuff that Phil has said, and I definitely think that he lacks credibility.......

Reply #103546 | Report this post

sween  
Years ago

pure Shite

Reply #103556 | Report this post

Pure Silk, posters like you probably contribute to the alleged lack of credibility.
2 points:

1. "We are far better off with him than with out him otherwise you just have no idea about the game of basketball and should stop visiting this site because you you have no idea of the GREAT GAME !!!"
-Wow. What a convincing, well thought out argument.

2. ,:;. <- punctuation. Useful for turning a jumble of words into a meaningful sentence. You should try it some time.

Reply #103563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe phil should be worrying bout his team not this site because i no that they need HELP

Reply #103565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We would all be better off if Mr Smyth was coaching Mavericks and 'anybody' was coaching the sixers...
A lot of guys wish they had a bench, with the sixers, I wish we had a starting 5.

Reply #103581 | Report this post

tedeebare  
Years ago

Anon 103565 : I beleive in the original post Phil said he "chose not to re visit the site"....is that not then deciding not to worry about the site?

Reply #103586 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Well there sure aren't too many compliments about Smyth on here, hence his decision not to revisit it!

Reply #103607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dear Puree Silk, if this site has no credibility, but you continue to post on it, where does that leave you?

Reply #103694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Phil, Darren & Wayne must have been bored that night

Reply #103695 | Report this post

Stevo  
Years ago

Great minds think a like. You are obviously well versed in the game of basketball and you take your game very seriously. Your passion could be used on the bench to fire up the players. In fact, Pure Silk, if you are who I think you are I reckon you were at the WildCats game a few years ago getting stuck into some of the players from WildCats bench.

Love your work!
Keep up your passionate support, the team needs supporters like you!

Reply #105163 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:27 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754