walsh peter
Years ago

The ABC Radio Sport Menu for the Double Header on

What a night for Basketball!! Our Women and Men are ready to bring smiles to our face and so too is ABC Radio Sport.We will be on air AND on line from 1900 on Saturday night and will start with a wrap of theWomens game .We will talk to the skipper about his health and how his body is.What will Brett have to say?Also a chat pre match with Lanard Copeland.Last week he was caught off the court.Plus ALL the other sport that is happening around the world including the Redbacks game against the Blues.

We will provide descriptions of the game and,at half time,talk to the key players in the Lightning team about their game.After the 36s match we will have interviews from both teams and scores in other NBL and WNBL games

Watch out for our roving reporter Andrea Carnie.She may pick you as the lucky supporters and your faces will appear on the web site PLUS you win an ABC pack.Doesour life ever get better than this.

Remember!!!! saturday at 1900 on 891 and live on our website www.abc.net.au/adelaide and follow the prompts.We need your support so that we can continue to provide this service.Come and say hi at the BASKETBALL.Tell us what we can do with our coverage to make it more appealing.WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Lets hope it is a successful weekend for our teams!!!!

Happy Hoops!!!!

Topic #9182 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is no way this was posted by Peter Walsh.

Reply #103809 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I believe it was. Why wouldn't it have been?

Reply #103816 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Peter, just one criticism. I feel you are too conservative in the attire you choose to wear. Let your hair down, how about trying some clothes with colour!

Reply #103820 | Report this post

tony Blair  
Years ago

Nutwork you want him to stand out in the crowd a bit more. no more plain Peter image?

Love your work Peter

Reply #103836 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Great work Peter, it's great to listen to the match from home and it is alot better than just looking at a live scoreboard from NBL.com.au that actually never works!

Again, welldone. Also like your sporting updates. If i want to hear the United score, i hear it from you.

Good work ABC!

HOWEVER, i have ONE complaint, well it is more of a problem...

What about radio coverage for Sixers away games?

That would make radio heaven!

Reply #103941 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 am, Fri 17 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754