Isaac
Years ago

36ers Dancer Profiles online

You know they can dance and you know they can flick their hair around (hot!) like nobody's business, but who do many of 36ers dancers rate as the funniest in the group?

Which dancer found it funny that her sister walked into a glass door at a party?

Who gets told they look like an alpaca? (Most attractive alpaca I've seen in that case!)

How many times can Carmel name-drop Caffé Primo? Are we thinking what she's thinking?

And, most importantly, if someone could take care of John Farnham once and for all, who would Amelia take on Dancing with the Stars as her partner?

Dawdle no longer, you must know these answers ASAP: Caffé Primo Dancer Profiles

Topic #9578 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Finally some decent reading on the internet.

Reply #109003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh my god, that is classic!

Some great highlights for me:

Last book I read was:

"Can't even remember... does Cleo magazine count? "

If I was a superhero, my name and powers would be:

"Wonder-B! or B-Almighty! I'd be able to fly, become invisible and have supernatural healing powers. That way I could help save all disadvantaged children stuck in war zones around the world."

(Can anyone say world peace)?

or

"Wonder Ash! I would send an energy source flying that triggers everyone with wonderful cosmic smiles and turn the world's frowns upside down"

If I was singing karaoke, I would sing:

Man eater

HAHAHA some great friday reading. Good on you girls!!!

Reply #109006 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Isaac you had better get your dancin shoes on.....

Reply #109027 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

classic reading well done girls and isaac

Reply #109171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754