Bear
Years ago

PAGE 3 PIN UP BOY

who is the page 3 pin up boy in last Fridays Advertiser.I tried to buy a copy but all copies had been bought up at a southern newsagency.

Topic #9842 | Report this topic

fess  
Years ago

check in one of the offices at the dome bear,i think u will find almost every copy produced by the advertiser that went to outlets south of anzac highway. i think he needs to do some work on building up those arms!!!!

Reply #112502 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Thanks Fess,But

Reply #112503 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Thanks Fess, I did hear that he thought the story was about him not the clothing

Reply #112504 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

i also thought it was about him,thats what he said anyway,wasnt until i saw it i realized it was about jeans and that there was even the lightning girls there

Reply #112506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who was it???

Reply #112517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniel Hughes, Smiley, Awesome Man!! I want my copy autographed !!

Reply #112519 | Report this post

fess mate  
Years ago

I herd they are doing a live size billboard and placing it up next to the Brett one in the Dome.

Reply #112521 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Next thing there will be a full size life sculpture next to Mark Davis' bronze head by the front doors

Reply #112522 | Report this post

fess mate  
Years ago

someone said that they goosed him so he could jump so high.

He wants a full size bronzed statue placed out front with spot lights and a money wishing well so he can buy a new car.

Reply #112524 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

needed a full extension ladder from the fire brigade to get up to the basket i heard

Reply #112549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

RJ got in the paper? And I missed it? Damn!

Reply #112599 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:20 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754