MACDUB
Years ago

Gael Force!

St. Marys just upset Villanova 75-68 to advance to the Sweet 16. Omar Samhan was a beast with 32 points and 7 rebounds and 2 blocks.
Delly had 14, and Ben Allen had 6 points and 8 rebounds.
Fantastic result..I am starting to believe in them now. They have hit another gear its amazing!
Great win for the program..
As Samham put it: "Number One. Best win ever. Quote it," Samhan said. "Omar Samhan said, 'Best win ever.' It was."

Topic #22570 | Report this topic

I can feel a post by LC coming on!

Reply #271375 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I already posted this early this morning straight after the game...you are all a bit slow! LOL!

Link to thread: http://linky.com.au/6w6bm

Reply #271380 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Regular as clockwork!

Reply #271381 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

LC, this is significant. I thought it was deserving of its own thread :p

Reply #271383 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Not saying it isn't MACDUB! I just stated I had already updated the Saint Mary's Aussie Watch thread already not long after the game finished...

It was a great win and I really think the Gael's have a good chance to beat Baylor too!

Reply #271385 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754