Wookiee
Years ago

Hoops FNBL Round 18 Lineups

Ugh... no Hawks players, no 36ers players... no idea who should be captain, either...

S. Morrison
T. Garlepp
J. Ennis
N. Tomlinson
B. Madgen (c)

S. Markovic
J. Wagstaff
C. Gliddon

A. Pledger
C. Steindl

I'm hoping to stay away from jinxing Kings players by getting my 5yo to choose the captain... Doesn't hurt that he's a big fan of Madge and Tommy, and hopefully his luck holds...

Topic #33701 | Report this topic

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Ogilvy
Abercrombie
Creek
Clarke (c)
Ervin
---------
Blanchfield
Hire
Burston
---------
McMillan
Corletto

Reply #457083 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

G Chris Goulding
G Kevin Tiggs
F Anthony Petrie (C)
F Shawn Redhage
C Gary Wilkinson

Larry Davidson
Rhys Martin
Tim Coenraad

I'll grab Tiggs and drop Wilson.

Reply #457087 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

Worthington
Forman
Schensher
Gibson ( C )
Beal

Cadee
Gruber
Conklin

Loughton
Harvey

P.S - Wookiee - Just the way it goes mate - happens to all of us.

Reply #457090 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Time check post as I think Hendo and Pure Silk have missed out by the tip off deadline...

Reply #457097 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

You will find that I also posted in the previous thread prior to this one being put up to ensure my team is in so I am sweet.

Reply #457099 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

You put it up with 12 minutes to go. And I got it in like 30 seconds too late. Complete bullshit if I get penalised.

Reply #457106 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

Completely agree. I think someone is being a bit paranoid.

My team was put up on the other thread before this one was even started so no way can I be shafted. And I am playing Wookiee too this week so that may have something to do with it. He is having a little sook :)

Reply #457109 | Report this post

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Pure Silk did post his squad in the other thread and Hendo did miss out by a minute. I think we should just take the line-ups.

Reply #457119 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I certainly hope that's tongue in cheek, Pure Silk, considering your sook from last round re: scoring...

I do this every single round with zero thanks, so if you want to cast dispersions with even a cheeky comment about me sooking it can get shoved somewhere dark...

I've taken your team in past weeks when you seemingly haven't been able to figure out how to post a new thread, that's fine, but to be honest, be it a minute or ten, if you had tried to change your team in DT past the time, it wouldn't let you (which I have discovered a few times this season while trying to make last minute edits). The deadline is tip off of the first game of the round... There's at least four days from when the last game of the previous round ends to when the next game starts, this time it was five.

Just like DT, you can post your team if you're going to be away and then make edits up until tip off, there's no reason to leave it until the last minute.

I've had to deal with not being allowed to make changes myself after deadline when I've missed out, I don't see why other people should get special treatment.

To extend the drama, I'm actually versus Hendo this round, not you, Pure Silk... If anyone has any problems with my decision, they can take it up with Isaac, or figure out how to do it themselves...

Reply #457204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

While everyone is talking about the big game Cats v Sixers the wookie Kings OCD nerd is going on about a couple of minutes difference in a fantasy league. My god you are a loser.

Reply #457210 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Blast totally forgot.

This is what happens when I have an RDO and not sitting at my desk all day.

P.s. Thanks wookie

Reply #457213 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

lol... cheers ;)

yeah, I was off "sick" as well and only just remembered, was juggling a wriggling two year old on my knee while trying to figure out averages and GP this round and just gave up...

Reply #457235 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754