dingo
Years ago

ABL season

Well the ABL minor round is over and we have the finals to look forward to. The men's competition has been competitive every week -i cant comment much on the womens but that certainly looked competitive at the top end of the ladder. There are definitely some players who have consolidated their position and others have emerged.
The role of hoops.com in offering the ABL tipping and the Hoops S.A. ratings and stats for every player have been a fantastic addition to the ABL scene. Congratulations to Isaac and all others involved who have facilitated making box scores available and supported the process in other ways. Great effort. Conratulations to all involved with the abl and lets hope the finals deliver some great basketball.

Topic #3610 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Here, here.

Reply #42049 | Report this post

JOBLOW  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me where and when all the finals are this weekend? And is there a competition ladder on some site?

Reply #42608 | Report this post

james collier  
Years ago

hi i played basketball all my life and i go to school at dayton job corps center in ohio i would like to played abl or get a try out in it if i can so please give me a reply thanks james collier

Reply #44370 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 pm, Tue 7 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754