gertrude
Years ago

NBL fantasy league

i am just enquiring to isaac or whoever is interested, if there are going to be any NBL fantasy leagues up and running this year. i think the league last year was a little to complicated, and needed too much fiddling around every week for my liking.
i would be keen for a league where you have a draft and then maybe have only 3 or 4 trade periods throughout the year....is this possible??

Topic #3649 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm sure that the NBL/Sportal will be running their Dream Team competition again this year. There was also NBL GM.

I really can't afford to spend the time creating/running a league, so I think the best bet might be to run a few Dream Team leagues if that's still operational. Yogee ran one for part of the year and there were some things that worked and somethings that didn't (too much work to do it manually, IMO).

We had one league last year that included about 6-8 forum posters.

Plus, I believe Zervaas is still running the NBL Tipping comp, so we'll arrange for the Hoops SA comp there again.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Reply #42530 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

You could enter the Bris Bullets for Fantasy Accounting League

Reply #42577 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the NBL hasn't opened their Fantasy basketball competition yet.

Where can i find the other competition.. the NBL GM??

Reply #42607 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #42610 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:20 am, Wed 8 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754