LoveBroker
Years ago

OKC sign Ex-Taipan Devon Hall on a 2-way.

Fantastic news for Hall.

https://nbl.com.au/news/reports-okc-thunder-sign-former-taipan-to-two-way-deal

I honestly thought his time with the Taipans was a bit below par, but he has obviously taken his game to the next level and gotten to the NBA.

Good for him and the NBL.

Topic #47341 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good news highlights that he has been improving since being drafted and playing in the NBL. His time at Cairns wasn't overwhelming.

Reply #809730 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

This is his second stint with OKC in the NBA hopefully for him this time he'll play a game.

Reply #809736 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I know a lot didn't rate him, but I thought he was ok for Cairns. A lot of raw talent and did ok for his first time in a professional adult league.
It seems he's stayed within the Oklahoma organisation, so great to see hi getting rewarded. Hopefully this increase his opportunities and lead to better things.

Reply #809742 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I actually enjoyed seeing him play, maybe being the underdog team you want to see the best of their import players but he was far better than Scoochie Smith.

Good on him and hopefully this looks good for the Taipans although is probably drawing a very long bow now.

Reply #809764 | Report this post

Tjamu  
Years ago

theres no minutes so he wont see game time.

Theyre playing Ferguson, Dort, Diallo, Schorder, CP3, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander at Guard.

Ferguson, Gallinari, Diallo at Forward.

This is one of those meaningless signings where a guy just gets to train with the NBA side, or just alternatively, play G League.

Dont get your hopes up, 2 way guys arent going to Orlando bubble anyway

Reply #809782 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I was wrong turns out Devon Hall has already played 5 games for the Thunder.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/hallde01.html

Reply #809869 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754