Isaac
Years ago

Bullets retain Jason Cadee for two seasons

Topic #48838 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

PSA : Bricks will not be in short supply in the Queensland capital for 24 more months.

Reply #857726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has some attributes, defence certainly not one of them, if he's a ten minutes off the bench man it’s ok, if it’s a main piece, the bullets like Cairns can change coaches as much as you like but if the cattle stays the same you are screwed.

Reply #857728 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I'm fine with Cadee coming off the bench. Reasonably good signing.

It was only a problem when Lemonass stupidly tried to run him as primary point for what seemed an eternity.

Reply #857734 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

Cadee certainly worth keeping in a similar role. Reckon he'd be a guy you wouldn't have to coach too much. He knows the plays, runs them, has to be respected as a shooter/scorer ^ distributor.

Of course, all depends on what JAMES DUNCAN wants to run!

I know nothing of him. Can some-one give me (and others can read it too) a run down. Not where he's been etc. Style(s) he may adopt, that sorta stuff. I'd be thankful.

Reply #857737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know Perth some interest

Reply #857976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Had

Reply #857977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee defence would certainly fit in with Gleeson coaching. Lmao.

Reply #857988 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:51 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754