Anonymous
Years ago

Bullets sign import forward Robert Franks

"Franks has professional experience in the NBA with the Orlando Magic and was an integral part of their G League affiliate, Lakeland Magic's championship team. In the playoffs he averaged 16 points at an efficient 58% from the field and 8 rebounds per game"

https://nbl.com.au/news/bullets-sign-former-orlando-magic-forward-robert-franks

Topic #49165 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brisbane Bullets - J.Duncan
5'10 T.Wigness
6’1 J.Cadee
6’3 N.Sobey
6’5 I.Moss(i)
6’5 L.Patterson(i)
6’6 T.Krebs
6’6 A.Drmic
6’7 R.Franks(i)
6’7 T.Samuel(dp)
6’8 D.Deng
6’10 J.Salt
7’0 T.Harrison

Reply #869190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sobey-Cadee-Wigness
Moss-Krebs
PAtterson-drmic
Franks-Deng-Samuel
Harrison-salt

Reply #869191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This guy could be better than Law

Reply #869192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think Brisbane is going to be found out badly in the paint.

Reply #869193 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

He would need to be as good as Law for Brisbane to have a chance.

Reply #869194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looking a very good signing. Brisbane should use Patterson as a point forward or get a quality point guard otherwise will struggle to make finals. New coach likes defence so I can see some of there players getting plenty bench minutes.

Reply #869196 | Report this post

Giacontigers  
Years ago

Told you guys that Brisbane signed Robert Frank Jr.
Instagram says a lot lol.

Reply #869197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's see what Cadee thinks of this one

Reply #869201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks to have good size and a good shooter, I like Brisbane a lot even without Law assuming they can put it together.

Perhaps their best off season move was losing Froling.

Reply #869205 | Report this post

MD  
Years ago

More garbage in Brisbane as usual, horrible team.

Reply #869208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patterson coming in fit will certainly boost their chances. Know he stayed here in off season but haven't seen any games, does anyone know how in shape he is. And not referring to round as a shape in this.
And everyone seems to be g league crazy ATM. Whenever a coaching opening appears now, the criteria is g league level. Same with players. Would rather have an import with some overseas experience opposed to dog eat dog g league. And coaches can just be following orders from above in terms of style and playing minutes. I think Boti mentioned it that we seem to have gone away from promoting assistants to importing American ideals again. Everyone seems to be trying to find the next Nick Nurse.

Reply #869216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patterson has been in the same shape playing in NBL1, perhaps a little worse. Certainly no better.

Reply #869219 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:00 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754