Shano76
Two years ago

Where are the 36ers at?

Another wasted season potentially, this time with great hype around the imports and lineup. But keen observers could spot the trouble from a mile away. No interior defence, no true point guard, and question marks over CJ and his ability to get the group doing what he wants. What's the answer? Long suffering fans have seen this all before. I don’t see a team playing for each other and leaving it all out on the floor? I don’t think the 3rd import will have much of an impact now, assuming they’re still looking at someone.
As a 37 or so year supporter, it’s all a bit disheartening!

Topic #50680 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Two years ago

As a 37 or so year supporter, it's all a bit disheartening!

Mad respect for this.

Reply #906496 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Two years ago

I think its time to send DJ to the bench, realistically we need a good point guard and a better defensive center. In my opinion the center is needed more, but its a close call.

Reply #906497 | Report this post

ChairmanOfTheBored  
Two years ago

Only a 22 year supporter here! But you're right, it's like deja vu.

This season is actually the first in about 12 years that I haven't had season tickets (logistically difficult so decided to put seats on hold for a season and then reassess) and when the imports and team were announced i thought I'd made a terrible mistake, but here we are. In the middle of the pack and threatening to drop towards the bottom more than looking like improving toward the top. Not only that but can't muster a win at home!

I don't know where the problems are, and i thought we were heading in the right direction by aggressively seeking known-good imports rather than taking a punt on the unknown, or cheap options but so far it hasn't resulted in much to celebrate other than a history making performance in preseason.

Reply #906499 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

It starts with Peter Griffin staying out of the locker room and telling the coach what to do

Reply #906508 | Report this post

Daly  
Two years ago

Johnson is washed up and needs to accept a bench role.

It's time for the 36ers to unleash King Kai. CJ is holding him back and ruining his chances at getting an NBA contract.

If the Kaiju is unleashed and plays 30 mins a game he would comfortably average 20 and 10.

Reply #906513 | Report this post

Crazy8  
Two years ago

I think they'll keep getting better and contend by the end of the year. We even half way yet?

Reply #906514 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

If the Kaiju is unleashed and plays 30 mins a game he would comfortably average 20 and 10.

If he could average 20/10 he would be in front of DJ easily.

Kai is a bench player in the NBL.

The only way he plays NBA is via his PS3 controller.

Reply #906517 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

For every 20 Sotto scores he lets in 40. He's a strange one, can show potential but then it’s back to everything very average. He needs a coach that understands the 5 spot and is willing to to the hard yards with him.

Reply #906518 | Report this post

Uncle Dre  
Two years ago

Been a joke of a club for many years now - culture rotten

Reply #906520 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Two years ago

Only a moderate team...
.... If they are a team at all.
A bit of a ragtime show.
Players such as Cleveland, Dech, DJ playing worse than they did last season.
Will win a game once in a blue lagoon.

Reply #906521 | Report this post

Shano76  
Two years ago

It does seem cultural now, soulless organisation. DJ been great offensively but we've won nothing with him, coincidence?

Reply #906522 | Report this post

SixersFan  
Two years ago

"DJ been great offensively but we've won nothing with him, coincidence"

I always hate generalisations like this. That would also mean people like Karl Malone, Barkley, Iverson, Ewing etc are no good also. It also doesn't take into account changes in the the NBL salary cap over the years making it so most teams didn't have a chance to win the title.

DJ has made the grand final twice and was a Josh Childress injury away from winning it all. As with all players their success is based on the quality of the rest of the team, coaches and culture.

Reply #906554 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

I agree that it's an over-simplification and isn’t necessarily a reflection of a persons talent that their team never won the whole thing.

However I don’t think it’s a "generalisation", it’s a legitimate argument to make. It just doesn’t apply very well to DJ or guys like Barkley in NBA history.

Where it does apply is volume-heavy heliocentric lead players like your Luka Doncic types.

These are the types that are super talented and can win you games on their own back but at the same time, to be the star they are, they need a ton of usage and you live & die by the one player instead of a team with more weapons and depth. If you try to take away the heliocentric design and diminish volume of usage, their effectiveness wanes substantially, making them players that conceivably are not “championship” players.

The problem with 36ers not winning championships has nothing to do with DJ if we are being honest. It just looks bad this year because they have three bigs and absolutely none of them are capable of defence which is an absurdity in roster design.

Reply #906555 | Report this post

Really!!!  
Two years ago

The issue around DJ is that he has fail to win at any level at any point.

Including numerous State League, Comm Game 3x3 etc.

And these were teams who were favourites to win.

If you aren't a leader, don't defend well and you expect to be the highest paid player, then you simply aren't going to win. And to suggest the DJ has been anywhere near the level those other guys have been at with regards to competitiveness is simply rediculous.

Reply #906557 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

I agree, DJ has always gotten way too much of a free pass from Sixers fans.

It's a bit like a symbiotic relationship he's had with GK. Since Creek's departure in 2018 followed by Sobey in 2019, DJ has been the undisputed 'face' of the team and thus has been highly paid and generally allowed to do as he pleases i.e. take as many shots as he likes and rest on the defensive end almost to the point of flat out refusing to play any defence.

Numerous Sixers coaches have declined to pull him into line or make an example of him because they know they will get the arse not him. Joey sheepishly admitted on Boti's podcast a year or so ago that in relation to his lack of defence "DJ won't do anything he doesn't want to do" and laughed.

Because of DJ's stature and thus need to be a starter we always have to construct our rosters around that big defensive impediment. We've tried numerous things in recent years like signing Eric Griffin to big money only for him to come worse than advertised defensively so Joey couldn't play both of them together and resorted to starting Obi Kyei and bringing a big money signing like Griffin off the bench. Next it was throwing big money at Isaac Humphries on a multi-year deal but he spent more time on the sidelines than on the court.

With the signing of Robert Franks this season, hardly known for his defensive prowess, I had assumed finally the club might've told DJ to play at the 5 as traditional centre focus on rebounding and defence if not go come off the bench. Here we are now halfway point of the season and clearly that has not been the case. What was the point in signing Franks then? He's just a better version of DJ basically. How was this meant to even possibly work if DJ wasn't going to do what was required for this to work? Franks is the better player, DJ clearly is not the player he was so the onus is on him really. What's CJ doing about it? Does he even realise there is an issue?

Honestly the Sixers coaches over these last 4-5 years have been quite disappointing. Even the last couple of years of Joey's tenure after the Creek thing it was obvious he didn't really want to be there anymore, Henry was just a stop gap to get past Joey and CJ was only hired on the eve of training camp starting last season because of JVG's abrupt firing of Henry.

Since 2018 under numerous coaches the team has just felt rudderless and DJ has only been more than happy to keep getting his big cheques, jack up all the shots he likes and keep defending with his hands down by his sides as the comings and goings continue around him.

Reply #906558 | Report this post

Daly  
Two years ago

I agree with Mr Zodiac. DJ needs to sit his ass on the pine and the reigns need to be given to King Kai.

It's time for King Kai to assert his dominance on this subpar league.

Reply #906561 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

It would be unfair to lay it on DJ for the Sixers' lack of a championship during his tenure.

Over those periods there have been injuries, a questionable head butting call, questionable imports (Christophersen, Massingale, Ere, Deleon, Griffin, Moore, Sloan), questionable locals (Humphries, White, Dillon to name a few).

Questionable import recruitment strategies like keeping one import slot up the sleeve. I am on record as being in favour of this strategy so the Sixers could assess their needs then reruit accordingly. BUT they just kept that trump card 'hidden' all season, nullifying its value.

DJ at Sixers reminds me of IT4 @ Celtics. It was all the buzz, the big shots, the high scoring, but the reality is IT4 had to score 30+ nullify the points he allowed or the hole in the D he created. Furthermore there was always an early playoff as a ceiling because teams knew how to expose IT4 the further they went.

At DJ's prime, I reckon he could have made the NBA in today's NBA (where offence as a stretch big is valued, as a role player). He was fast for his size, had a world class rip through, can score from anywhere, fadeaways, and knows how to draw contact. Like IT4 he would be exposed on the other end to often an equal amount.

Unless the team can find someone to plug the gaping hole was have this season is finished and would be one of the biggest waste of a much hyped (but honestly promising) season. It had been ages since we started with such tried and tested imports. I guess this is where the season is at, its over to the ownership now. The fans have shown up to support, now how about showing some gumption???

Reply #906562 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Two years ago

the problem with the 36ers is that once creek was famously and disgustingly treated the way he was by the administration there was no one left on the team that gave the rest of the playing group accountability

the club has been a mess since that GF series... which as many have said would have been won by the 36ers barring an unusual call against sobey in game 3 and a childress injury in game 2.

we cant rewrite history

everyone in the NBL knows that DJ has never played Defence and the 36ers as team has not been defensively minded since i can remember..... i can not recall a 6ers team that has played good defence even during the 90s under smyth (the golden ere at the 36ers)

what's the solution for them today? get a defensive 5... that would fix a glaring issue

we all know that the competition is so even that each teams best is very good and anyone can beat anyone on the night

you need a bit of luck to win a championship

Reply #906567 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

36ers GF appearances have been with Schenscher and Hodgson starting

DJ needs a defensive big who doesn't need the ball to be his best.

Every year another offensive focused big is on the team it barely goes above 500

Not rocket science.

Reply #906568 | Report this post

Shano76  
Two years ago

Fair point re generalisation, was just asking the question. DJ being such a central piece means we should be recruiting defensive bigs each year to help him, yet here we are. Bairstow, Petrie, Childress were good fits when fit. But there's been many misses too. I’m just not sure you can win the NBL title with DJ as a main piece. I’d be delighted to be wrong and I do really rate the guy.

Reply #906569 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

"36ers GF appearances have been with Schenscher and Hodgson starting"

Adelaide's starting line-up in 2018 once Childress arrived was:

Johnson
Childress
Creek
Sobey
Shorter

Hodgson played the last 18 games off the bench and averaged eight minutes in the playoffs.

Adelaide's starting line-up in 2014 was:

Johnson
Petrie
Teys (in playoffs)
Gibson
Ervin

Schenscher played 30 of 34 games off the bench that season.

Reply #906577 | Report this post

Pablo Escobar  
Two years ago

Also seems Hodgson is available right now.

Reply #906578 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Two years ago

he is injured isnt he? Hodgson.... injured his knee in taiwan... was he waived by them after the injury?

but yes definitely need a defensive big

its so obvious

but who is available that can fill that void?

Reply #906581 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Childress was a very good defensive player plus also offensive. Real team guy.

Reply #906582 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Childress and Creek is one of the best forward duos ever. Title if Childress doesn't get injured.

Reply #906584 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

Sixers would have also contended with Motum if he didn't break his leg. That team went on a 10- 0 streak from memory

Reply #906586 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

Firstly, get rid of CJ and get an experienced coach in that knows league and style of play. Rillie has shown that overseas pedigree does not necessarily translate to NBL, although he played here many years ago. Going down the g league coach isn't a sure thing, Weaver and Buford have been blessed with great squads. Have a lot of ex NBL coaches overseas that seem pretty entrenched, especially with the salaries. But it's obvious CJ isn't up to it.
DJ has been great playing behind guys like Creek, Childress where his only job was to be a scorer. If he got hot the team would be really good with others helping with his defincies. If he wasn't scoring at least he was a decoy that could keep floor spaced. Now he's regarded as still maybe their best player based on past numbers, but it really highlights what he isn't good at. And his body language is a cancer to others.
Losing a franchise player like Creek has been the main problem. Apart from off court issues, he's all NBL every year and provides the player that sets the standard. Of course players like that don't grow on trees, and the debacle by powers that be that were after some small change has cost the team majorly. Players that come home from the NBA have had mixed fortunes, and there's no one really that's going to come to Adelaide. Humphries was maybe worth the risk, but injury and his price tag showed it wasnt successful.
McCarron may try hard every game but he'll never be a star, I rate him hardly better than Dech, not in a bad way but Dech can slip into his spot without the team losing anything. But an import guard is badly needed, whether they're a scorer along the lines of Cotton, Ware etc, or a distributor like Machado.
Frank's has been disappointing, more with his attitude than anything else. It was even a distraction before he got here, was he coming or not?
So first thing would be to get an experienced coach, maybe Gleeson is a bit homesick and a decent pay might get him back. Stay away from gleague and college guys.
Next would to be to find matching pieces to fill out team. A fringe boomer would be nice, but get some guys with good attitudes, no dickheads no matter how talented. If they go after people with an injury history, keep them as backup plan so if they go down it won't be a major blow. If keeping DJ, go after a Pardon type player. Someone that bangs bodies, rebounds, doesn't need anything drawn up for him and seem like a great teammate.
And get guys that know their roles and are glad to be there. Teys copped a lot of shit over the years, but we need team first players like him. It just seems like everytime the camera pans to the bench they all look miserable and bitching.
Other than that, pretty simple. And that was sarcasm before people have a crack.

Reply #906590 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

You can put a fork in Adelaide. A single import wont be the solution just as a single import wasnt the only problem. The team is constructed poorly and CJ isnt a good coach. We need to stop taking chances with coaches and assuming because they played well in the league that they know anything about coaching a team.

Culture wise, team is broken and has been for a long time.

Reply #906591 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Bruton was a long-time asst and coached lower level, this had nothing to do with assuming a good player would be a good coach. Indeed, there is nothing to say he won't be a good coach, most take some time to find their feet, just as players do.

Reply #906592 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Two years ago

definitely cant blame Bruton, the team hasnt been good enough for most games, they may scrape into the finals but they need a defensive big to be serious contenders rather than an import guard, issue is defence and has been for a while.

Reply #906593 | Report this post

NP  
Two years ago

Adelaide are stuck because the previous GM thought it would be a great idea to pay a nice starter in McCaron star money and pay Johnson more than he's worth.
This is why our imports have been average because the 2 mentioned are taking up a lot of the budget.
They’ve gone out and spent more on imports this year but it doesn’t work offensively when you don’t have a PG especially one who doesn’t want to shoot and doesn’t put any pressure on the rim and it doesn’t work defensively when Johnson and Franks are the worst 4/5 defenders in the NBL. On that I’d say this year has been McCaron’s worst defensive effort in his career.

So 3 out of 5 starters are poor defensively and offensively we are dis functional due to not having a point Guard.

Reply #906601 | Report this post

NP  
Two years ago

This whole I've had 60 names across my desk and we’re waiting for the right guy stuff is just a mask. There’s no money which is fine because you need to stick to a budget, I’m just saying this should explain how much DJ and Mitch are getting paid.
Randle was a budget signing import.

Reply #906602 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Franks and Cleveland are not cheap imports, top range in money earned

There has been a lot player swap's back and forth between sixers and bullets, both sides in same predicament, they let players dictate.

JVG hurt Gazey coaching at kings with his team selections, same at sixers. Kings took two seasons and plenty smith’s money to rectify the joint.

Both Smith and Pondgrass come across as not that likeable but boy they know business and sports.

Reply #906603 | Report this post

Ski 61  
Two years ago

I'm not sure that money is an issue for the 36ers. Franks and Cleveland (plus I believe Randall) were supposedly on as much as Hannahs and Withers were.

But you do have to wonder why they stuff around and wait for so long. As another poster said though, you get the vibe that winning isn't the main goal of the owners, which is disappointing, the crowd Friday night was a bad sign.

Reply #906604 | Report this post

NP  
Two years ago

I don't get the owner doesn’t want to win statement. Of course he wants to win. He trusts/pays someone to put a team together as all owners do. Unfortunately for him he’s been stitched. JVG has absolutely stuffed him by signing players to 3 year deals on big money.
This is CJ’s first year of picking players and I think he’s done well with the 2 imports and Galloway. but next year
McCarron, Dech, Marshall, Cleveland and Drimic are all signed. 5 Guards but no true PG.

Reply #906606 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

I suspect they've been a bit cheap by delaying the third import signing, cheaper to pay a guy for say 2 months rather than 3 months.

Of the players under contract for next season really only Dech & Marshall are what you could say are definitely under contract.

Franks* - Second year likely option
Cleveland* - Second year likely option
McCarron - Third year likely option
Drmic - Second year is a mutual option
Galloway - Second year likely option
Sotto - Third year is an option

Johnson - Free Agent
Harris - Free Agent
Acuoth - Free Agent

Reply #906608 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

I suspect they've been a bit cheap by delaying the third import signing, cheaper to pay a guy for say 2 months rather than 3 months.

Thats possible but I would hope they know the urgency of the situation.

They are jeopardising the whole season over a small sum (easy for me to say of course as its not my money).

Reply #906612 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

I'm only assuming that's what might be happening they might have no intention of singing a third import like last season.

Reply #906616 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

Or they get a better quality person for the same money over a shorter time period. There is a large increase in talent spending the same money in 2 months against 4 months.

Potentially the bad news around the owner has impacted what was going to be spent to what can now be spent.

Reply #906618 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

The traditional time of import turnover in Europe is around Christmas, may not have found someone they want and are waiting for the market to swell.

Reply #906622 | Report this post

Uncle Dre  
Two years ago

Championship or bust. Clearly another bust. On the upside, only 9 months until we win the next blitz.

Reply #906647 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

I don't get the owner doesn't want to win statement.
Neither. Ignoring the third import thing, the spending had ramped up. The numbers for McCarron, DJ, Dech, etc are big. Then you add in Cleveland. Getting caught up in the usual league-boom-era arms race that risks killing clubs.

Reply #906651 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

The numbers for McCarron, DJ, Dech, etc are big. Then you add in Cleveland.

I don't know what they are getting pid but I can believe it is big, especially 4K McCarron.

It is because the number is already big I am left to wonder why they would put all that spend in jeopardy rather than inject a bit more for a more decent shot.

Reply #906658 | Report this post

Rat10  
Two years ago

For a Sixers season that promised so much it has been bitterly disappointing so far. Our import trio of Randall II, Franks and Cleveland were touted as being one of the best in NBL history but for whatever reason that wasn't discovered earlier Randall II didn't work out. Since his departure the Sixers have won 3 games and lost 5 and one of those victories was an extremely lucky win over Cairns.
The Sixers problems now run deep and one import can't fix all of the issues. Our interior defence has to be one of the worst if not the worst in the league. DJ has been an incredibly skilled offensive player for a long time but it's at the point now where he's a negative on the court given his defensive deficiencies.

I don't really understand what Mitch Mccarron brings to the table. He's paid a lot of money for bringing the ball up the court. He can't shoot, he's zero threat from 3-pt range and struggles to finish at the rim due to his size. His rebounding is above average for a guard and that's about it. He just isn't aggressive enough offensively which leads to silly turnovers.

Franks is our best offensive player but is only shooting 27% from 3 which isn't good enough - he shot 39% last season for the Bullets which is excellent. Why has his shooting gone backwards so badly?

For me, the postitives for the Sixers are Cleveland who is efficient offensively and a gun defensively. I love watching Dech play especially defensively and Nick Marshall is a gun who has tremendous upside. He should be given more minutes and let's hope and pray that he doesn't leave the organisation anytime soon.

A third import can't solve all of the Sixer's issues but they need one ASAP to give the players and fans some hope at least and inject some energy back into the group.

Reply #906659 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Coming from where they came from, and the mid-level roster they have, a 4-6 finish would be a pass mark for Adelaide. That's possible, but geez they need to actually show up every night.

That's the biggest issue IMO. You can cover weaknesses to a large extent with consistent effort across the roster.

Reply #906661 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

There's rarely been bright spots in the season so far. Marshall lately has been very good and shown he can play in the league. With continued development I think he can be a major contributor going forward. Cleveland has been steady, really a perfect 3rd import that plays defence, can score at times and seems a high character guy. Drmic has bobbed up a few times but has a star mentality jacking up I'll advised shots at times, but at least plays with aggression. Dech has been dependable as usual, but what is his role? With MM playing so much and limited as a scorer, when he's at the 2 we have a backcourt that mimics each other a bit. Put Dech alongside someone like Cotton and it'd be perfect imo.
Frank's after a season at Brisbane thinks he's a superstar but has been offensively inefficient. Seems that whenever he gets the ball he doesn't know if he'll catch it again on that possession so jacks up anything. Should get it in the post more and work inside out.
We all know about DJ. Has there ever been a player that nearly has played his entire career at one club, scored so many points, but has had so much apathy from its supporters. You look at Maher, Davis, Gaze, Vlahov, Loggins etc, and they are legends of the club's, beloved by all. DJ just has the aura of meh, he's scored a lot but is a shit defender. On paper you think he would be perfect at this stage. Offensive spark off bench, if he's going, keep playing him.
And Sotto shows what a young 7 2 kid can do but gets off minutes, some because of matchups. Put him somewhere like Cairns and I think he would flourish, maybe not as much as Pinder, but would have a more defined role.
As for Bruton, he's the captain of the Titanic. Keeps saying there's only a small leak, has 60 names on his desk that can help but does nothing. Suddenly the ship is sinking and CJ is still playing with the band. Would have to be the Jamie Petty of the NBL. And look at what happened with South after they got rid of him. Even their on court demeanor is the same, deer in the headlights.

Reply #906662 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

"Put Dech alongside someone like Cotton and it'd be perfect imo."

That's exactly how this roster was constructed, a backcourt with McCarron, Dech and a scorer. They need to fill that bloody roster spot!

Reply #906663 | Report this post

Looking forward  
Two years ago

It is good to see DJ being looked at a bit more closely.

Is it true that there are those coaches and players who know how to win? And more often than not, they will be the ones taking home the trophy?

I'm not confident that DJ is one of those.

Hopefully, they can find a coach who knows how to win. Who understands the capacity and limitations of their players. And who can provide the competitive edge. They desperately need success.

Reply #906691 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

CJ was certainly a winner in his playing days, they don't always make the best coaches. Still to early in coaching career at present to make decision, a little shaky though.

Reply #906692 | Report this post

Looking forward  
Two years ago

Yes, he was.

Who was his coach(es)? Was it Goorjian? If so, a great example of a coach who knows how to win and how to utilise the players at his disposal.

Reply #906703 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

If memory serves me right, he won championships under, Joey Wright, Lemanis and Goorg. Three excellent coaches there.

Reply #906706 | Report this post

Big Hutch  
Two years ago

Looks to me like CJ's already been told he's jobs up and now he's leaving the list for the new coach to sort out when they come along.

Reply #906730 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

That's oddly specific speculation

Reply #906733 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

I honestly pay virtually no attention these days (for "a reason"), but have they tried starting:

McCarron
Dech
Cleveland
Franks
Sotto?

Or McCarron
whoever
Dech
Cleveland
Franks

I don't watch games these days so couldn't tell you, but could Cleveland get by as a PF and Franks at C? Start anyone remotely capable on D and DJ as an impact from the bench. Think about how the 76ers run Tucker as a 30+ MPG starter taking almost no shots, and they go OK considering. Or Draymond as another example.

Reply #906809 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

I think they should have Sotto on there more with the starters. Get the rest being aggressive defensively with Kai in drops defending the basket.

Reply #906810 | Report this post

NP  
Two years ago

Isaac I'm with you. Switch everything with Franks at the 5.
Dech actually locks down like he used too. This works if we actually score at a good clip and change the oppositions defence and they have to go small. If we don’t score then their big can stay on and potentially beat us inside.

Clark
McCarron
Dech
Cleveland
Franks.

Or
Clark
McCarron
Cleveland
Franks
Galloway.

Reply #906817 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

Anyway, like I was saying, have they tried:

McCarron
Dech
Cleveland
Franks
Sotto?

Har har.

Reply #906880 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754