ma boi
Years ago

Schueller injured

did anyone hear that Justin Schueller woke up this morning sore? From what you ask? well he played in a scrimage game last night with the lightning and got hit by a screen by jenna P waking up sore and hurt. OUCH

what do you all think of this. Is justin a wimp or is jenna that good?

Holla at your boy!

Topic #1043 | Report this topic

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

justin is a bitch and he got pumped by women....how embarassing! but trust me he hit a massive trey ball on someone!

Reply #11679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah jenna is hella strong !!!!

Reply #11681 | Report this post

Aramesh Gamboa  
Years ago

I got to see some of the game, due to son playing school ball, looked like the girls were shooting the lights out, whoever was guarding erin phillips was getting a bath, the girls went hard, kinda wish i could play with all those attractive girls out there.

Reply #11712 | Report this post

Girl Power  
Years ago

from what i saw he played pretty good for someone who isnt playing full time anymore

Reply #11773 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:44 am, Wed 15 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754