DARK DIRK
Years ago

TICKETS

are there many out there that have thought about writing to complain about season tickets this year? it has made it harder with the easy pay system as they are taking out 4 monthly payments whereas before there was 6. other comments most welcome

Topic #109 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I wonder if there was any surveying of previous season-ticket holders as to what was most important to them, what payment methods were most effective, etc.

Dirk, what do you think of the season ticket price this season?

Are tickets available to the public yet, or only to people re-signing from last year?

Reply #813 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I thought 4 payments was a bit hard, but, I need my ticket (well, the wife's ticket), and forking out $319 at once just cant be done.

So we will have to pay the extra money....so an extra $15 than someone who has managed to be able to pay outright.....I dont understand how that works....but oh well.

Reply #830 | Report this post

C  
Years ago

There has also been the option the last few years to pay a $100 payment per ticket by a certain date and then the rest in one payment a month later. This was one that worked well for me as I dont have a credit card and a $1000 in one hit is a hell of a lot of money.

Reply #841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:58 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754