yogee
Years ago

Ciao from Yogee; leaving forum

Well, Jirachi wins.

As I obviously am not allowed to post anything on this forum, I will no longer be involved at all.

An email has been sent to Isaac to advise him to withdraw my moderator status from the forum, and I will no longer be seen here.

For those who may want to stay in contact I am sure you know how to.

Topic #1166 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Can anyone explain what this is about? I must've been on the moon when this went down.

Reply #13082 | Report this post

avanti  
Years ago

A(nother) clash of personalities in "Thanks to Nathan" - since deleted...

Reply #13085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This whole forum is a clash of personalities, why should this one be any different.

I thought what yogee had to offer was beneficial good reading. Let yogee come back.

Reply #13086 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Can't he just post under a different name? It's a forum for god's sake! Who cares what anyone says about anyone any way!

Reply #13089 | Report this post

beyondthearc  
Years ago

Yogee I'd hope you reconsider or that Isaac does not adhere to your wishes.

this is a free and democratic society and we are entitled to free speech however some without rementioning names believe that they have the right to tell people when and where they can comment.

don't let the idiots of the world get you down - there are enough of us out there;)

Reply #13091 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

This all seems a little childish...lets get on with life shall we?

Reply #13127 | Report this post

!!  
Years ago

some people ARE personal with their comments and can't life be childish at times?

Reply #13137 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've complied with Yogee's wishes. Obviously he can still read and post so no freedom to speak has been infringed.

Jirachi's post has already been removed and he's been privately reprimanded for being a grouchy bastard.

A reminder to all -- not everyone has the same level of involvement in any given topic and everyone will find another identity annoying at one time or another -- if you think someone's posted something offensive, email me about it. If you don't want to read what someone has written, ignore their posts.

In this case, I'm sure that applies to both individuals.

Reply #13150 | Report this post

sc  
Years ago

You people are pathetic. Like a four year old who can't have it his way so he won't play no more.

Get over it!

Reply #13188 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

J Factor!

Reply #13253 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Well well well Looks like some serious shizzy has gone down whilst I was away!!!!
My hilarity has obviously been missed, and lack of whitty remarks have made people go crazy!
Seems to me there are some shinnanigins going on here, everyone grab your broom!!!! It's time for an old fasioned witch hunt!!!!!!

Bags your on Crack!

Reply #13255 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:51 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754