jhfjhbdfgb
Years ago

Sammy Mac - Scouting Report

Just found this article about the mac.

http://hoopsaddict.com/?s=Sam+Mackinnon&searchbutton=go%21

Here are some quotes that I didn't realise.

"at last year's World Championships, Mackinnon had 8-7-2 with two steals and a block, while holding LeBron James to just five points"

"Sam Mackinnon is not a good free-throw shooter. He has averaged 57% throughout his NBL career"

"tough, good on both ends of the floor and with an ego that doesn't need feeding"

Topic #11808 | Report this topic

mark  
Years ago

I think Sam has a decent chance to make an NBA roster, but if they think he can defend the NBA PF spot they are deluded.

Shutting down Chris Anstey isn't as big an achievement as that article makes out. Rupert Sapwell did it for the 6ers the year they beat the Titans for the title.

Reply #138067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great read, thanks for the link. I'd LOVE to see Sammy get a run.

Reply #138069 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

I've heard from several NBL players that Sam Mac is one of the toughest defenders going around. The NBA PF spot may be tough for him due to the sheer size of these guys but he'd go with some of the smaller PF's or bigger SF's.

Reply #138086 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:11 am, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754