me 3
Years ago

Friday at Pasadena

Hey why do you only have 1 crapper working on a finals night.Also why have a pitiful grandstand set up on court 3.Have you (pasadena) been out of the loop too long?or is Sturt just Too cheep to fix other problems?

Topic #12848 | Report this topic

me 3  
Years ago

I can only comment on the mens loo's.

Reply #149730 | Report this post

eagle eye  
Years ago

i understand there was some more "stand seating" planned for - but that was a while ago

Reply #149743 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

dont complain about sturt not doing crap coz if u used ur small brain you would realise that thats pasadena high schools toilets so dont blame it on sturt. im not going to comment on the seating on court 3 tho, yer they could be changed and made better but instead of complaing would you rather play at hilcrest or marion? so stop complaining

Reply #149744 | Report this post

me 3  
Years ago

Sturt people a bit "touchey" ?

Reply #149779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The seating or the condition of toilets at any Stadium is not the clubs responsibility. I believe Sturt ran a raffle to raise the money to build the stands that are there in spite of the fact that the seating is responsibility od BASA in the past and now BSA. If you have any issues with the stadiums contact the CSO of the stadium or BSA

Reply #149782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree.....and all the seating at wayville is packed up not being used because the floor is being polished.
$200.00 and a taxi ruck would have been sensible

Reply #149784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

me3 got owned

Reply #149816 | Report this post

Thighs of Thunder  
Years ago

(#149784) Oh and I guess if the seating was damaged in transit or set up it would have been left for Forestville to fix?

Don't ever bother asking, will ya?

Reply #150153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 pm, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754