coopz
Years ago

nbl betting???

i see there are odds on here occasionally for nbl betting?

where can i place a bet on individual games?
(not championship winning)

preferrably online, cos i'm lazy!

Topic #13223 | Report this topic

Bonz  
Years ago

Try centrebet..... 36ers $6.70 ...Kings $1.11

http://centrebet.com

Reply #154326 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Centrebet have the best range of options IMO. Their online system is pretty good. This is an affiliate link if you want to sign up via me:

Centrebet Aus Freebet

I've gone with the Kings line (-10.5 or so), 36ers by 0-10 (just because it's paying $8), the under (197.5) and Smith to outscore the pack ($3.90 or so).

The 36ers are paying around $22 for a double-figure win if anyone reckons they can do it!

Reply #154330 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

cool, i have joined using your referral isaac.

have to wait for credit card verification til tomoro probably, guess i'll be betting on dragons first win this weekend...

Reply #154333 | Report this post

hithere1  
Years ago

just registered on centrebet.....how do I bet on individual games??? its only comin up with championship?

Reply #156634 | Report this post

Tipster  
Years ago

Sportingbet.com.au give you $100 for free for your first $30 deposit. I cashed up with my free $100 with the 6ers win the other night...... Giddey up...

Reply #156637 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:28 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754