Miss
Years ago

BlAzE...Coach, not understanding him

Someone Please tell me what the go is with the Coach of the Team!!! I Dont understand him or the way he works.

Topic #13490 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Everything is pretty much just a complex code for : "Give the ball to Daniel and get the f*&k outta the way - that boy is gonna lead us to the promised land I tells ya!"

Reply #157553 | Report this post

Miss  
Years ago

Well SOJ did great last night!!! NOT!!! NO points and and still a good run on the court. well its nice to see that he is play DEMOS for a change and kid played well. He really needs to look into the depth of his bench!!!!!!

Reply #157584 | Report this post

BFresh  
Years ago

yeah, theres a problem not understanding the coach...

Reply #157609 | Report this post

annom  
Years ago

U have one of the best coaches in the league who has a proven record. The club is doing much better than what anyone thought.

I think the coach does need to get rid of Crowe as he has too many turnovers and reduce the court time of SOJ.

Regardless if you dont like Joyce he does the job and makes the club he is at a success.

Can i ask is the blogger actually Crowe himself??

Reply #157803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754