Smolarek
Years ago

Hudson to Costa Rica

Latest news out of ABA Central, is that South Adelaide fringe player Doug Hudson is being looked at by Costa Rican club Barva as a project player for next season. Hudson is heading over there soon during the summer season break to see what can come of it. Apparently his uncle on his mothers side has set the whole thing up as he is on their board of directors.

All the best mate.

Topic #13716 | Report this topic

Who Me?  
Years ago

With huddo's magnificent tan, he'd look like a local!

Reply #160019 | Report this post

Smolarek  
Years ago

i know, i often wondered what his heritage was due to his dark complexion, now i know!!

Reply #160142 | Report this post

stockton  
Years ago

Haha. Brilliant. Didn't make the cut for Barva but think I still have a good chance with San Juanillo playing starting centre. Good nes stops there unfortunately as not tan resulted from the excursion. Still white as a turnip.

Reply #171309 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754