Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Music Choice League Wide

The Kings wonder why noone shows up to their games.

Could the reason be that they make terrible decisions such as playing...

"Depeche Mode's: Just Can't Get Enough" after a hard fought OT victory?

The NBL needs to do a league wide review of music played at NBL games. As much as teams would like to forget it... game nights are a complete package, get with the times NBL.

Topic #14042 | Report this topic

Joe M  
Years ago

Nothing to do with the music they play; it's simply the fact the Brian Gorgjian is a complete doushbag

Reply #164389 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Well noone showed up to their game last night did they? only 4,000 or so people lol
Attendences of 4,000 are pretty good when you consider West Sydney struggle to get over 1,000!

Reply #164407 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

BG is still a doughbag. 4000 people or not.

Reply #164411 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

He may be a doughbag/doushbag but he is still a very good coach. Something Adelaide needs.

Reply #164414 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Over 4,000 is very good by Kings standards. Sydney is normally around the 2,500 - 3,500 mark. I agree that 4,000 is not bad by NBL standards by like I said these days, thats very good for them and their crowds have been diminishing year after year, despite fantastic results year after year. The Pigs are around the 1,400 - 1,800 mark. It's a tough market to be competing in nut some basketball publicity in Sydney is SO badly needed right now. Music does have a large affect on some fans and while it won't have a HUGE affect, it should be looked at.

Reply #164419 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Anonymous, you're so Austin Tayshus, & you've really over-stepped the line this time. Fancy blaming the low attendance at Kings home games, on music. You have NaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawF(bingo)I.
As Joe M said, Brian Goorj-Magic-Titan-iant has a lot to do with turning people away (yet rakes in the fall-out from the Money Tree).
Boomer-rang?
Besides, Sydney folk are far more sophisticated than us heavy metal contaminated ferals. I shall never forgive you for being such a slanderous 'tard.
Shame on you.
Shame.
Go away.

Reply #164426 | Report this post

dukes  
Years ago

telling someone to go away because they didnt toe your 'goorj is satan' line? youre a wanker.

Reply #164709 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by dukes:
"telling someone to go away because they didnt toe your 'goorj is satan' line? youre a wanker."

Did I say that, tell someone to "go away"? 8 *
It was all tongue in cheek mate, but you're forgiven if "youre" a Kings fan. ; )

Reply #164724 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

DD: dukes was referring to Joe M, not you (for once).

Reply #164750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joe didnt tell anyone to go away?

Reply #164755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:45 am, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754