GR
Years ago

Sixers Newsletter

Just received the Sixers E-Newsletter and I noticed it says

"Also going to Townsville for the All*Star game is our own Isaac Forman. The Big O narrowly made the voting cut off to get into the competition, and the rumours that he is preparing a dunk that involves jumping over 20 double decker buses through a ring of fire are proving to be slightly incorrect!"

So Isaac are you going to Townsville?

Topic #1478 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

No, not quite!

The reply-to address on the newsletter gets the Sixers' domain wrong. And it only took them a week to correctly spell "Address" on their $15 ticket print-out too.

Can someone introduce a proofreader to the club please?

Reply #16823 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Hehe

So can you dunk Isaac?

Reply #16824 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oscar was laughing at me at the Dome the other week. I can get very close, but was having no luck. On a good day and in proper shoes I think I'd manage it (maybe once in ten attempts!), but I don't think it'd be anything that would qualify for a dunk competition.

Competitor 1: Isaac
Competitor 2: Gravity (winner)

;)

Reply #16826 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I think the club should fly you into Tville and see what happens.

I can just see the interview now

Carf: well Isaac you don't even play in the NBL and here you are the NBL Dunk Champ. How does that feel?

Isaac: Well Steve you know you should never give up following you dreams...just last month i was an IT Guru causing trouble on the sixers site and getting yelled at by the admin and now here I am showing everyone what a skinny white kid can do when you put your mind to it.

Carf : alright there you go folks lets look at the dunk that brought Isaac the bacon here in Townville, catch you right after the break.

Reply #16835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:36 am, Wed 15 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754