Isaac
Years ago

Manute Bol

For the Manute Bol fans, there's a bit on the NBA site today about a TV special showing in the States: Manute Bol: Basketball Warrior.

There are a few video previews and an article about it.

Topic #1504 | Report this topic

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Manute, when you were filming this special, did you get a plug in for the Hoops SA forum?

Reply #17197 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Last i heard Manute was in a nasty car crash and fighting for his life! has he made a recovery anyone?

Reply #17203 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Arnie,

I did the video before I knew about this great forum. I will give it a plug in my next video, which is called "Me, Myself and Manute".

I can also give Forestville a plug if you agree to do some Aussie Hoops clinics for us here in Africa. I promise to name our one court after you (Coach Arnott Court) if you make the trip.

Kriss,

Thanks for your concern but I can assure you that I have made a solid recovery and I am shooting 600-800 jumpers a day.

Regards

Manute
PS Please support me by buying my new video in March

Reply #17388 | Report this post

jj11  
Years ago

is this really manute?

Reply #17425 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

i'll really easter bunny

Reply #17432 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Manute- we are short of a centre for my team at Flinders Uni, we don't pay much but it would be sweet to see the other teams faces when you walk in.

We won't need you to shoot too much either ;)

Reply #17452 | Report this post

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

Kriss,

If you really want to get Manute out here, just think of a sport he'd be totally unsuited to and ask him to come out and play that.

The man is a sports nymphomaniac. Besides basketball, he's given ice hockey, boxing and even being a jockey a go, for Christ's sake.

http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=33180

If it helps, I've come up with a few suggestions:

table tennis
diving
gymnastics
any martial art

Be careful with Manute, he's a heartbreaker - he'll come out and look completely ridiculous for you in the sport you've picked for him but before you know it he'll dump you and move on to the next one.

Reply #18020 | Report this post

Sgt Shultz  
Years ago

Satish,

I reckon Manute would be suited more towards acting, like his mate Geohrge M. The reason I say this is because when he played, he definately acted like a basketball player, but his performances were very dissappointing :(

Reply #18032 | Report this post

Jumbo Prince  
Years ago

Kriss,

I will accept your offer and won't let you down. Let me know the time and place and I'll be there.

Remember I've blocked more shots per minute than any other person that has played in the NBA. To be honest with you I'm missing rejecting people into the stands.

Satish,

Your humour bores me dude.

I'm the most multiskilled 7'7 person going around. It doesn't matter what sport it is, I'm the man. I plan on winning the Melbourne Cup next year so do yourself a favour on bet on me to win.

As far as your comments regarding reliability I can assure you that I'm as reliable as they come.

Get your punk arse onto the hardwood and play me in one on one. I can guarantee you that I will spike all of your lazy shot attempts into row Q.

Sgt Shultz,

How can you possibly compare me to Geohrge. I'm way better than him and have schooled him on many occasions with my up and under moves in the post.

I don't believe that I was a disappointment. Check my career stats bitch!

See you down under soon!

Regards

Manute
PS Thank you everyone for all of the support. You have raised $50 000 for me so far.

Reply #18085 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Sorry, that last post was from me. I forgot to change the name from the person using it before me (my cousin).
PS He's awesome in the open floor because he has mad skills.

Reply #18086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where can we check ur nba stats manute

Reply #18087 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Nah, im just kidding my real names FRED and im a 5ft5 skinny white point gaurd

Reply #18088 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/manute_bol/index.html?nav=page

For some reason this page doesn't come up. I'll speak to David Stern about this tonight and let you know when it's available.

I'm really mad now. No respect man!

Reply #18089 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Hey, use your own name punk! I never posted (#18088).

Reply #18091 | Report this post

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

Mr Bol,

I speak only the truth - whether you find "humour" in my comments, and in turn, that so-called "humour" allegedly "bores" you, is for you to worry about, not me.

Your threats about Row Q and/or winning the Melbourne Cup are misguided and naive, and potentially libellous. Any further deliberately pernicious and inflammatory remarks will be referred to my lawyers at the firm Doowie, Cheetham and Howe.

Good day.

PS You're so skinny you have to jump around in the shower to get wet.

PPS So nyah.

Reply #18092 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:55 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754