SASI testing Records

Just saw the below thread and was wondering if anyone knows who holds the SASI records and record holders for the main tests like...

Vert jump

Beep test

40 meter sprint

Topic #15766 | Report this topic

Sarcasm  
Years ago

There were a number of records set last night apparently. I don't know how, given the players were so tired after State Championships!

Now without the sarcasm. I'm not sure but I think the 3 or 4 boys that reached at least 22 in the Yo-Yo test all broke the old record.

Reply #185758 | Report this post

Parent  
Years ago

Where do you find these results?

Reply #185778 | Report this post

Tangles  
Years ago

Results will not be posted for two weeks because the people that took them are soooooo tired from state champs

Reply #185780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I'm not sure but I think the 3 or 4 boys that reached at least 22 in the Yo-Yo test all broke the old record"

YEAH RIGHT. I bet your are dead certain mate.

One day the state government might actually ban employees from surfing the web instead of doing their job.

Reply #185814 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:57 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754