afg
Years ago

Where will Aaron Bruce play this season?

where will he play nbl or eurpope or other.

also how much does he command on the market?

i personally would rather bruce starting pg at blaze over heal..

Topic #15831 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

I hear he'll be playing in Horsham, Div 3 with his brothers ...

Reply #186430 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Not many teams left interested in him. Asking for too much.

Sixers spoke to him a month ago and moved on very quickly. Other clubs are still talking to him, but I don't know ifyou'll see him here unless he lowers his expectations.

Reply #186448 | Report this post

lebron23  
Years ago

yeh apparently there are quite a few former college players that are asking for to much money to play in the nbl. but id hate to see them head overseas, the talent level in the nbl is probally at an all time high, and if we add bruce and maric into that. then the nbl can only benefit from this.

Reply #186509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

real pity that he's not coming here.

Reply #186510 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

If you're still playing college ball, you should be thankful if anyone offers you a contract of any cash amount.

Aaron buddy, we all know you have an expectation on what you should be paid due to your "skills" but keep in mind there are thousands of others who are happy to take your spot if you're not willing to compromise.

Reply #186548 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

And, dude, FFS....PROVE yourself and the dollars will come. It's not meant to be the other way around.

I think that Bruce is the type of talent we need in the NBL but not if it means further bloating of player salaries and the risk of the leagues future due to the financial issues of clubs.

Reply #186567 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

He did play in the Australian team not that long ago boys, would be a very worthy pick up in my opinion. Considering he's only a rookie, but has played for Australia, what would that make him points wise?

Reply #186583 | Report this post

lebron23  
Years ago

Going on what I said I reckon Bruce will head over to Europe.

Reply #186709 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:51 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754