Ashley
Years ago

Any teams I can train with these days?

Gday,

I live at Ingle Farm. I am wondering if there are any northern suburb teams I can train with (for free ;) ) Tuesdays before 5PM, Wednesdays, Saturdays or Sundays?

Cheers,

PS: I play in a couple of men's teams at Social leagues (Golden Grove thursdays, Dinstictive Home's Dome mondays)

Topic #17640 | Report this topic

Parent  
Years ago

We would be more than happy for you to come and train at Central Districts Basketball Club.

Training for our men is on Sundays at Starplex at 11.30am which is free of charge.

Ask to speak to Gareth when you get onto the courts.

If you would like any further information please feel free to have a look on our website.

Reply #207388 | Report this post

tongue in cheek  
Years ago

2 feet and a heartbeat? Come to centrals!

Note: 2 feet not required

Reply #207393 | Report this post

Ashley  
Years ago

hmm very tempting! the time is slightly inconvenient, as Church starts at 10AM, but I might be able to make it out sometimes.

Reply #207586 | Report this post

Ashley  
Years ago

I've given an email to someone at the rockets, as hillcrest stadium is much more accessible to me. Will see how that goes.

Reply #207678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:31 pm, Tue 14 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754