Anonymous
Years ago

Phone or Write to Channel 10 - well done with NBA

If you haven't done so already it might not be a bad idea to ring or write to channel 10 and say well done with their NBA coverage. We should let them know that we appreaciate that they are finally showing basketball and encourage them to show more.

Topic #19151 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Cant hurt, but really, at the end of the day, the only thing that will matter to them is how the ratings are.

Reply #226824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here are the contact details:

80 Hutt Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Postal Address, Locked Bag 10
Adelaide, SA 5001
Ph: 08 8225 1010
Fax: 08 8225 1011

Reply #226825 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

hmm also how are ratings calculated?

Reply #226832 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Extrapolated from people who have meters in their homes.

Reply #226834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

while your writing to them, make them hurry up with the country cousins!!!

i'm missing out big time...

Reply #226850 | Report this post

raytri  
Years ago

On the old figures 1 phone call equals 200 people's opinion, 1 letter equals 400 people.
Probably still roughly the same. So its worthwhile.

Reply #226862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what do u mean raytri?

Reply #226868 | Report this post

Q  
Years ago

Sorry if this was already covered in another thread but what days are they showing NBA again?

Reply #226871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mondays and Fridays.

Reply #226891 | Report this post

ss  
Years ago

u guys are losers. why would u wanna write thankyou notes. ur clearly gonna waste their time and they wont read them

Reply #227029 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I wrote them a letter and commended them for airing the NBA and creating a dedicated sports channel in Ten HD One. I also offered some suggestions on how they could extend the coverage...whether it happens at least I have done my part and actually tried to do something!

I actually received responses from Channel 7 regarding their poor coverage of the basketball at the Olym[ics. It took them 2-3 months to reply but I got the stock standard reply nontheless.

I have worked in customer service and I can tell you that receiving positive correspondence is well received at all times - as it is usually far and few between!

Reply #227032 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754