SAW
Years ago

U20 Div 2 Game Tonight

I checked the sportingpulse to make sure of tonight's games and noticed that both North teams seem to have gotten out of playing tonight in the middle of school holidays.

Have they asked for a change in their games because of lack of players due to holidays as I sure would like to have had that opportunity with our team.

Topic #23295 | Report this topic

point taken  
Years ago

SAW did you take it up with your club and did you get your club take it up with BSA?

Reply #281606 | Report this post

Amy  
Years ago

no apparently there is problems with the courts, doing some maintenance, you would have thought they would have known before now

Reply #281607 | Report this post

SAW  
Years ago

Thanks for that Amy - I guess it is just one court as they are playing still on Court 1 and they played seniors on Court 2 there Monday night.

Thanks for the comment point taken - I never thought of doing that as I thought it was not an option and from Amy's comment I guess it still isn't an option.

Reply #281608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know Pasadena isn't avaialable tonight, possibly creating havoc with court space

Reply #281662 | Report this post

Court 2 at Hillcrest has been closed until the weekend due to maintance. te courts have been listed as unsafe, apparenlty games will be on the 1st of Aug.

Reply #281667 | Report this post

Clem Scott  
Years ago

All affected teams where notified by BSA through the clubs on Monday

Reply #281706 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754