Bobby Cunningham
Years ago

Hoops SA Forum, and CABL leaving tournament?

Being in victoria and being able to see what goes on in SA via this website is just fantastic think i saw that Isaac started this forum i just want to say well done and keep up the good work!

Just one other question, is it true that the central comp is going to be like the WA comp and not participate in the national tournament?

Topic #2377 | Report this topic

jezzalenko  
Years ago

Its also good to know that living legends like Bobby Cunningham are interested in what is happening in SA.

Your boy is carving it up over here as you probably already know!

Im not sure but I think some of the clubs are saying its too expensive to participate in the Central conference just to compete in the National tournament at the end of the season and a few years ago they were talking about pulling out of the ABL National Conference. I dont know this for sure but maybe someone can straighten me out.

Reply #26637 | Report this post

jezzalenko  
Years ago

PS: When are u coming back for a scrimmage?

Reply #26639 | Report this post

Bobby Cunningham  
Years ago

Friday April 22 dont know about scrimmaging though as I dont think centrals have training on fridays, if they do then i'm training!!! Wanna see my boy play against the Eagles on the Saturday.

Reply #26640 | Report this post

Scott Whitmore  
Years ago

If there is a scrimmage Bobby I'm in. Might take two up and backs for the body to warm up but hey could be good hoops.

Reply #26837 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 am, Wed 15 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754