JCK
Years ago

NBL TV Schedule

Does anyone know what NBL TV Schedule be?

Topic #23816 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

unfortunately i canot see into the future but if you stay tuned to the nbl website or one hd or tv tonight advanced guides you should know closer to the tip off but im 99% sure that we will get tigers v kings game in round 1.

Reply #289480 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

Will there be ANY games on Fox this season? 2 Games a week on free to air isnt enough, and my guess is they will be mostly Sydney and Melb games shown.

I Thought that Fox did a great job last season (except having Shane Heal & BT commentating together or at all)

Having NBL on free to air is great for the league but not so great for the die hard supporter who would watch more than 2 games a week.

Somebody please tell me Fox are going to show some games pleasssseeeee........

Reply #289541 | Report this post

JCK  
Years ago

E- Fox won't show any games this season and if I recall correctly Fox only showed 1 game (maybe 2 if New Zealand had a home game which was 15 out of 25 weeks). One will show 2 + New Zealand Games and by 2014-2015 season. You could get a few games on the net for $5 a pop or free from Perth.

Reply #289543 | Report this post

JCK  
Years ago

sorry by 2014-15 season one will show 5 games

Reply #289544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fox do have games this season thats the reason why one can't show all the games because the league is still under contract for this year and im pretty sure fox have the finals games aswell only for this year.

Reply #289546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fox no longer have the rights to show NBL games.

Reply #289557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#289546: They aren't under contract, they only had a one year contract last season.

Fox will not be showing ANY games at all this season.

ONEHD/Ten will show 2-3 games with a Friday and Sunday live game and the Sky NZ broadcast of thursday games rebroadcast on ONE as a third game for the week.

ONEHD will have a magazine style NBL show each sunday from Nov 3 aswell.

By 2014-15, ONEHD will show 5 games a week live.

Reply #289558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

up to 3 live games a week, friday night and sunday arvo games + breakers home games

Reply #290326 | Report this post

tv guide  
Years ago

clubs are aware of tv schedule, Sixers get 14 games, sydney get 20 and townsville only 4. Not sure about live or delayed. Or home many Sixers games are home.

Reply #290327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:16 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754