maxwell smart
Years ago

who won out of melb v f/ville easter gf

i had to leave early and couldn't stay and watch the game.
who won and were the melb tigers parents as bad as they were last night???

Topic #2418 | Report this topic

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Melbourne won by about 25.

Reply #27024 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

What grade are we talking about here?

Reply #27116 | Report this post

I think every one is talking about the U 16,where instead of taking the team of most Div 1 girls to the Champs, the, wow famous coach brought them down to A1 comp,woow , sorry mate , u lost the champ crown, to Mildura, whacko,Next time bring Kids up for learnin & experince, not to teach them easy win in lower grade,well the killer team got killed

Reply #27184 | Report this post

Your not talking about Boti's team are you.

Reply #27206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Melbourne won by about 25.
Cat in the Hat, 28/03/05"

^^^^^^^^^^^
This was the U18 Mens Champ grade. Nice to see Melbourne's parents were behaved and much better in the GF. NOT like Darebin's stupid (generally younger) supporters who shouted many vulgar and rude obscenities about genitalia at the F'vlle guys, while they beat Darebin's huge egos in the semi!! The Umps did nothing to curtail many unsavoury remarks.

No idea on the girls or whatever the other team this thread is talking about!

Reply #27208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'Bring back the BIFF' yes I believe 'boo the2nd winners' is talking about Boti's team. His girls lost to mildura due to some outstanding shooting from outside the arc by a few of the mildura girls, in particular the girl that got MVP #8 from mildura. Their shooting was spot on and amazing for a U16 team.

But anyway I believe this actual topic is about U18 Boys.

Reply #27210 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:30 am, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754