Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

NH: Tru Blue Emcee Lost And Found Mixtape DL

Hey Hoops, i know a few people on here were interested when my album/mixtape was available...And here it is finally finished!!!

www.trublueemcee.com

Note: The 36ers song i was working on didn't make it due to the team changed too often and i was forever taking and adding players names so i decided to scratch it...

Info:
This is a studio quality album/mixtape and is available for FREE, so please download and share with your friends as i would love for as many people as possible to hear my music, you can click on the My Band tab (on the left, under profile pic) to preview the mixtape, cheers it really is appreciated
Tru Blue Emcee
Click Here To Download

Not sure whether this Reverb player works here or not, but if it doesn't Click Here.

Electronic press kits

Quantcast

Topic #25102 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

Soon as I get home...

Reply #310237 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

Also if you are after this mixtape on CD you can grab one from me at the last 2 Adelaide home games i sit in the South section Row S Seat 56

also if you have a sec like my Facebook page too Cheers

Reply #310239 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 am, Wed 8 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754