Bjorn
Years ago

Pontel NBA game wishlist

I was looking at this site few weeks back and saw there where many people who where subscribed to Pontel back in the days.. I'm looking for NBA Season Games with some teams from the 90's So i am wondering how many people here where subscribed to Pontel back in the days 1990's really in my opinion i don't care if it's DVD or VHS only looking for VHS Master.. Reply to the to this post guys and keep them coming i will be active

Topic #26473 | Report this topic

Coopz  
Years ago

Not sure if you just are generally asking "who subscribed and how was it?", or you just want to borrow games to reminisce on the good ol' days, or whether you're talking about copying games, which I wouldn't advise.

But if you are just looking for someone to give advice on whether it's viable to subscribe, Surmdog is your man. From memory, I think he subscribed for over 10years.

Reply #333114 | Report this post

Bjorn  
Years ago

I am asking how many people where subscribed to Pontel back in the 90's. So i can see if i see something interesting And if they have their collection. I used to be subscribed back in 92-93 Season with Hornets Games. Lost it all...

Reply #333202 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:38 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754