Doddobird
Years ago

Once were Warriors!

Promo for the game of the week Woodville v Centrals. Can't go past this movie tie in with Ricky Simpson, Paul V, Ben Elliot, Jarrod Hammond & Phil Modra all seeing time in the green & gold. Must have been thought of before.

Topic #2835 | Report this topic

yes good call - let's hope isaac feels creative

Reply #32165 | Report this post

Mustafah  
Years ago

Cook the man some eggs!

Reply #32167 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

should be a massive game thats for sure

Reply #32172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very imagnative, but i think Isaac already has two games for next weekend. Do they clash again later in the season?

Reply #32174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think one of Wilkeys 67 clubs hes played for is Woodville aswell! Wilkey is showing us all what he can do this season......

Reply #32177 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

It will be a great game 2 see im hoping ill beable 2 check it out.

I also noticed the Centrals Mens Assitant Coach video taping the Woodville vs South game 2day.

Reply #32178 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

On that note, has the ABL league ever been so competitive? I know that someone needs to film the game, but at North vs Sturt, there were at least 4 cameras running. I can't remember things being taken so seriously in past years. Anyone else?

Eastern got in touch with me a few weeks ago to request Eastern vs West promoted for this week. Woodville vs Centrals should be a competitive match-up, and Doddobird has provided the theme, so hopefully that will be an option for those not heading to Mt Barker.

Reply #32189 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

True Isaac it has to be. Also i was informed that a Mavs spectator was also at the Woodville vs South game.

Centrals vs Woodville will be a great game 2 watch with sum great match ups. Hopefully i might get a chance to check the game out. Use all should do that same if not heading down to the Eastern vs West.

Eastern have both games at home this week which will defently work in there favour. There are good chances that they might pull off a W 4 both of them. But we will just have 2 wait and see.

Reply #32191 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Doddobird dont forget Terry Harvey he was once to a Woodville boy

Reply #32198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac - Any word on when we'll get the east v west promo for this weekends round?

Reply #32328 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:18 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754