Sam
Years ago

Will the tigers get better?

I like the Tigers but will they get better? I wanna see them at least 5th on the ladder

Topic #29926 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

That's exactly where I have them finishing.

If they can keep Goulding and Walker in decent form to complement their 3 stars they'll be pretty good.

Reply #387250 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Agreed. Better times coming for Tigers fans

Reply #387272 | Report this post

Bankedshot  
Years ago

Goulding can be very streaky with his shooting so he shouldn't be relied upon for them to make it. I liked the tigers game on Friday though if and Anstey can coach well which remains to be seen I think they can get up with a possible top 4 finish if they hold onto Flynn and he starts to hit his shots to compliment the shooting of goulding I think they can better.

Reply #387273 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

I think they can definitely make the four.

Reply #387282 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

I think they can definitely make the four.

Reply #387283 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

I got to see them in the Perth game @ Hisense. On paper I don't rate the Tigers. On that day too, I think Beveridge worked his subs so that the studs were well rested till the final 7 mins. Having said that, I think that with the right PG (and they seem to have done that) they could do some damage.

They have some mobile guys across the positions & they try some risky stuff that didn't come off on the day, but when they click, can be devastating (hence, I wasn't totally suprised with the MEL v ADL result being).

Keeping some egos in check will be a constant challenge for Anstey & the senior leadership, cause there are some known knuckleheads within the group... though they seem to have matured & with the right people around them could actually harness their potential.

Reply #387288 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Definitely improved. Even with his poor shooting, Flynn racked up boards as well. His arrival should inspire a few of the others which will help.

Reply #387530 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754