An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 am, Sun 20 Apr 2014 | Posts: 490,851 | Last 7 days: 1,538

Dunk Basketball Uniforms   West Adelaide Bearcats Mid-Year Carnival - July 10-13, 2014

Sam
Two years ago

Will the tigers get better?

I like the Tigers but will they get better? I wanna see them at least 5th on the ladder

Report this topic

xztatik
Two years ago
08:12 13 Nov 12

Reply #387250

re: Will the tigers get better?

That's exactly where I have them finishing.

If they can keep Goulding and Walker in decent form to complement their 3 stars they'll be pretty good.

Report this post

KingJames
Two years ago
10:15 13 Nov 12

Reply #387272

Agreed. Better times coming for Tigers fans

Report this post

Bankedshot
Two years ago
10:17 13 Nov 12

Reply #387273

Goulding can be very streaky with his shooting so he shouldn't be relied upon for them to make it. I liked the tigers game on Friday though if and Anstey can coach well which remains to be seen I think they can get up with a possible top 4 finish if they hold onto Flynn and he starts to hit his shots to compliment the shooting of goulding I think they can better.

Report this post

Spursfan
Two years ago
11:04 13 Nov 12

Reply #387282

I think they can definitely make the four.

Report this post

Spursfan
Two years ago
11:04 13 Nov 12

Reply #387283

I think they can definitely make the four.

Report this post

Young Gun
Two years ago
11:44 13 Nov 12

Reply #387288

I got to see them in the Perth game @ Hisense. On paper I don't rate the Tigers. On that day too, I think Beveridge worked his subs so that the studs were well rested till the final 7 mins. Having said that, I think that with the right PG (and they seem to have done that) they could do some damage.

They have some mobile guys across the positions & they try some risky stuff that didn't come off on the day, but when they click, can be devastating (hence, I wasn't totally suprised with the MEL v ADL result being).

Keeping some egos in check will be a constant challenge for Anstey & the senior leadership, cause there are some known knuckleheads within the group... though they seem to have matured & with the right people around them could actually harness their potential.

Report this post

Isaac
Two years ago
18:04 14 Nov 12

Reply #387530

Definitely improved. Even with his poor shooting, Flynn racked up boards as well. His arrival should inspire a few of the others which will help.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Rhea 46

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts