FMJ
Years ago

sixers membership. what is it?

someone said that the sixers season ticket mailout has happened. what do you get with the membership that they said was included? i saw that someone said it was $325, but didn't they say there was going to be cheaper tickets? i think it was the same as that or cheaper last year wasn't it???

Topic #3021 | Report this topic

Dana  
Years ago

I have my season ticket renewal form. Having been a season ticket holder for over a decade, I am very disappointed that the promised reduction in prices seems to have been overlooked. I paid $445 last season using easy pay for a ticket and car park pass. This year it will cost $438 for the same thing. OK $7 cheaper. Whoopee dooo!!!!
Wouldn't it be nice if we 'loyal' season ticket holders could be rewarded up-front with a $15 per game like the walk up prices were last season?
Surely the constant filling of the Dome at cheaper tickets would raise more money than the current system? How many times does the board need to see empty seats before they 'get it?'

Reply #34773 | Report this post

wish I could dunk  
Years ago

Dana??????????? filling the dome with cheaper seat prices?????????? you talk too much sense

Reply #34777 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I've just looked up some info from other NBL teams and even phoned a couple to find out their prices.

Townsville Crocs:
Season Ticket A $455 B $340
AND..get this...Loyalty Discount of 5% for 2nd season
10% for 3rd season
15% for 4th plus seasons so ticket A costs $386.75 for someone who has been buying a season ticket for the previous 3 seasons, a saving of $68.25.

Sydney Kings
Might be easier if you look up their ticket prices but they also have quite good loyalty discounts ranging from 10% to 30% depending on where you sit and how long you have been a member.
Prices range from $207 to $1,000.

Brisbane Bullets
$280 Adult
$220 Concession
$160 Child
$800 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Perth Wildcats (NOTE: ONLY 13 HOME GAMES DUE TO 3 HOME GAMES O/S)
Courtside $599 (Incl VIP Parking)
Champions Club $479 (1st 3 rows behind corp boxes)
Platinum $359
Gold $299
Silver $189
Family (Gold) $799 (2 Ad + 2 Child)
Family (Silver) $499 " "

Wollongong Hawks
8 levels of pricing:
$210, $273, $315, $378, $420, $473, $630, $840 with 15% discount if member for 3 years.

Still got a few to find out.

Reply #34790 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754