iinet Boss
Years ago

Half Court Shooter

I really thought that woman was going to make that shot, lucky to keep the $5000 this week. Wasn't rigged at all!

Topic #30411 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

MC stuffed up again, heard they need to pay Murray now.

Reply #396088 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Why didn't we have any plays for Christopherson...2 weeks practicing with the team surely even Clarke could figure out to make a play...oh wait that's right he is a complete idiot.

Gibson looks like he has ditched Clarke's plans completely and is just driving and shooting, much better to see!

Fed up with this team, any other cities actually have a club with owners and management who do what's needed to win??

Reply #396095 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

bloody hell..wrong thread :(

Reply #396098 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

At first I thought the mascot was shooting FOR her. Thank Christ that wasn't the case for the sake of the NBL and the lack of a follow-up Today Tonight episode!

Reply #396109 | Report this post

Achtung Baby  
Years ago

Oh Snap!

Reply #396117 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=siyLKNvkp64

For those who missed it

Reply #396139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5000g

Reply #396164 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

5 million dollars anon?

Reply #396212 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

really poor form and while i like equality, that was disappointing especially for the MC to set her up like he did and say, 'i know you can blah blah blah.

I dont believe thats entertainment by getting a woman who is clearly not going to win, and making her look stupid. Poor poor form, even if she agreed

Reply #396617 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:55 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754