AsIseeIt
Years ago

Junior program?

Here we are. 10 weeks in and no program.
Kids want to try and arrange casual jobs, parents have other kids, sometimes you need to plan social engagements. How do you do it?
The State Champs are over or are the 'powers that be' still sooking at all of the criticism?
You try to be positive, but it is sometimes hard.
I read a message that East Mavs have pulled out of U/18 D2 boys.
Don't say that this wrecked the program, because the message also said that teams who should be playing Mavs will get a forfeit. Who and when are teams supposed to play them if there is no program?
Many questions- no positive answers- usually a snide personal attack on the senders!

Topic #3082 | Report this topic

Degenerate  
Years ago

I wish i knew the fixture for my season as well

Reply #35257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a website where we can see the new updated program?

Reply #35259 | Report this post

nasal hair  
Years ago

very, very average

my kid's bedroom floor is more organized

Reply #35260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a website where we can see the new updated program?

Reply #35262 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

www.sportingpulse.com.au

Reply #35267 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

Yeah sure! Sport Pulse can only enter what is given to them. Having a quick check I notice U/18 D1 boys have a program, but most (u/20 D1, U/20 D2, U/18 D2 for example) have no idea after this week.
When will weekend results be known for juniors.
There once was a time when you could rely on BASA to have all juniors in the appropriate section every Tuesday. Now we find Barossa, Millicent etc, which, with no offence to these associations for being on the ball, I don't care about

Reply #35302 | Report this post

Most games are at a set time slot, U18 and U20 div 1's for example are usually always at 9:30

Reply #35306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OH! well if you dont care about it, it musnt be important.
Casual jobs.... if you play friday night you play between 6 and 10, i mean honestly does it really matter missing out on $8 for an hours pay?

and like previous post if u are u18 or 20 im sure u r between 8.30 and 10.

Reply #35407 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

Typical & expected response.
Read what is written about 'caring' before smartarse replies thanks- it refers to little interest in Barossa & Millicent results, not BASA

Reply #35436 | Report this post

Quiet one  
Years ago

Im sorry to say but my girls who are in under18 div 2 and the team i play in- under 21div1- have had 6:00 and 7:00 games before with this week both at 7:00. I also work so its hard to know whether or not i can work a til clsoing time or if i have to finish early. And yes that little extra money does count when you have bills and courses to pay for.

Reply #35553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, it looks like the roster has 21w1 playing at 7pm at Pasadena Friday night, followed by another 21w1 game at 8.15, then 20m1 at 9.30.

Looks like every team should check their program and not assume that they'll be at the same time every week!

Reply #35555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the reason why there isn't a complete junior program out due to another "administrative blunder"???

Reply #35591 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:34 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754