Isaac
Years ago

Michael Jordan's Top 50 Plays

Just when you think you're sick of the media's celebration of Michael Jordan's 50th birthday...

Top 50 Plays:

Maybe click through to YouTube or watch full screen. Great to relive some of those moments. He really was just toying with his opponents.

Topic #30877 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

A true basketball enthusiast can never get enough of MJ...

Reply #405466 | Report this post

Howto  
Years ago

Byron Russell and Craig Ehlo are still in counselling 10 + years later.

Reply #405472 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Wow i forgot how powerful he was driving to the hoop. He is the greatest. He has the Lebron power to the hoop and the Kobe pull up J. he is LJ and KB in 1 baby.

Reply #405481 | Report this post

SMA  
Years ago

Great video. Some awesome game winners.

He may have missed a few but when he made them, WOW!

Reply #405491 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

Was there ever any doubt what #1 was going to be?

MJ = G.O.A.T

Reply #405496 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

MJ is God

and as a Knick fan also a heart breaker.

Reply #405530 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I was thinking the same thing Champ. MJ ripped the heart out of the Knicks on many occasions.

I do wonder if MJ wasn't around, would we be talking about the Knicks being the dominant force Chicago was during that era.

Reply #405565 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Really the rest are just imitations of what he created. Amazing to watch and great to see some Wizard clips in there, age never stopped him!

Reply #405567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The thing about that Cavs game is that I think Ehlo was almost having a career night and yet will forever be remembered as the chump MJ schooled on the buzzer.

Reply #405576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At 40+ he was still beaing the cavs at the buzzer... amazing! Its just not far on all the new guys, the league has changed in so many ways the rosters are built in so many new unique ways, but there will never be a Baskteball player who offers what Jordan did. LBJ is boring compared to the dramatics and results Jordan produced.

Reply #405580 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Pure theatre!

Reply #405587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MJ only 40yo in NBA history to have a 40 point game.

Nuts.

Reply #405597 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I would have thought the baseline move Vs NYK and subsequent dunk on Ewing would be #1.

Reply #405600 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

The hang time on the up and under reverse layups is outrageous!

Reply #405678 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

MC - Easily my favourite Jordan move.

However, it is hard to go past a steal, crossover and shot to win a sixth championship.

Reply #405682 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, I like that double-back and dunk on Ewing too. It's cut above, cat with mice stuff.

Reply #405684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That one on Ewing (and the other Knicks) is my all-time fave Jordan play. Still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Reply #405694 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Sports Science on ESPN did a show on hang time, it is actually a myth...

There is no extended hang time as such, it is just pure athleticism and the ability to extend the arc of the jump.

'What goes up, must come down' and the theory of gravity relative to mass + weight (physics) come into play. I am no scientist, mind you, but it was interesting to watch them explain the myth of hang time!

What the greats do is make it look like they are hanging a split second longer by making incredible moves in a fraction of a second and of course they jump higher and further than others do.

Just for info.....

Reply #405955 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754