Anonymous
Years ago

Ryan Broekhoff Game Winner on the Buzzer

Ryan is really riding high during his senior season. Had 25pts in the game and hit the tough 3 on the buzzer. His coaches reaction on the sideline falling over is hilarious.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=330682674

Topic #31085 | Report this topic

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

Nice one, delly also hit the 3 for SMC to go into OT aswell. He was having a very terrible shooting night aswell

Reply #408665 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

Delly had 12 assist in the win (it should be 15 or 16 assist if Mitchell Young could finish layups).

Brock Motum had 31 pts and 10 rebounds in WSU win against USC.
WIll WSU go through to the NCAA tournament?
It's suprising how little interest Brock Motum gets for such a talented player (although it would probably be different if he was on a winning side).

Reply #408666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't forget Drmic. Scored 22 today. Averaging over 17 points, in only his second season in College hoops

Reply #408669 | Report this post

Youknow ME  
Years ago

which of these guys are NBA prospects?

Reply #408672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"which of these guys are NBA prospects?"

None. Dante Exum will be the next Aussie in the NBA.

Reply #408681 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Delly because he can pass the rock.

Reply #408684 | Report this post

sircreate  
Years ago

During a one of the televised games last week the ESPN commentator mentioned he talked to a NBA scout after St Mary's beat Creighton and the scout said Delly was more of a NBA player then McDermott(whose likely to be first team All-American).

Reply #408692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Draft Express has him going undrafted. He's #99 in their top 100 prospects and #23 in their best college seniors list.

You guys overrate him so much just because he's Australian.

Reply #408694 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

I've been watching him for a while now. I used to be a doubter. It's fair to say i've come around in the last year or so. I think at some point in his career he will play in the NBA.

Reply #408713 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spurs draft Delly late second round and send him to Europe for a couple of yrs before bringing him over.

Reply #408724 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:52 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754