Matthew
Years ago

Perth Wildcats 2015 season

Looking forward to seeing how many of the current crop of players the Wildcats can retain for next season. I believe Beal and Martin are priorities and until the free agency period kicks in on the 29th im sure the Wildcats will be doing everything they can to keep what they have.

Im sure players like Burdon or U'U' might want to try to see if other teams will offer them more court time.

I have also read they will leave their 2nd import slot open till July to see the results of the NBL Summer League in Vegas. Someone like Ennis would be great and Im sure he will have stories to tell of Australian ball back home and possibly to other players.

Topic #34265 | Report this topic

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

I hope they retain U'U but Im not sure if he was just replacing Muo while he sat out injured. If its possible, could they have U'U and Muo, while probably letting Burdon go? Would like to keep Burdon too, but he was so under utilised last season he may be better off at another club.

Beal is an absolute priority as is Martin and Wagstaff, but I suspect retaining Beal will be the hardest to do.

Reply #470437 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure Ennis will have anything good to say about the NBL? Didn't he say to his agent to get him the F out of here when he didn't win the MVP?

Reply #470446 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

See, this is what happens when people make stuff up under anonymous usernames.

Reply #470447 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

except that is a fact, go ask your illustrious GM. He knows it was said.

Reply #470451 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

You don't know what was said either and you don't know anything about discussions between Marvin and Ennis. Just stick to fat-shaming some cheerleaders, at least that post showed your true colours.

Reply #470454 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

Ok then........except i do know what was said , who heard it and that Marvin knows exactly what was said and to whom. You dont know much it seems.

Reply #470455 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Random posters with the inside line to Nick Marvin, okiedokie. What is Ennis going to tell people exactly, "The NBL doesn't give the MVP to importers, oh wait".

Reply #470456 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Wow, amazing that this new guy called YOLO, who has made five anti-Wildcats posts in the last day or so, miraculously happened to be standing next to Ennis when he dialed his phone to call his agent, and was then invited in to the room for the one-on-one chat between Ennis and Marvin! What are the chances?!

You may find my attitude uninspiring but I find your willingness to bullshit at the drop of a hat to be deplorable. You don't know a thing.

Reply #470458 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

You want Nick's mobile, landline or home number?

^ vapid efforts my friend all you do is attack people who have more knowledge of situations than your own. Make you feel important and loved does it? not enough hugs as a kid? not enough cuddles? is that it?

Reply #470459 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

No, I treat you with disdain because you make stuff up. I don't need to elaborate which one of us is carrying issues from childhood.

Reply #470460 | Report this post

Keep going lads, this is good reading

Reply #470461 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

So someone states a fact, you chose not to believe, so you decide it is make believe and fairy dust That is completely reasonable and rationale. Must be fun living in an amusement park 24 hours a day.

Ennis isnt coming back to Perth because Nick wont have him back. He has embarrassed himself and Perth with his antics. Believe what you want but facts are facts.

Reply #470462 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

You Only Lie Often.

Reply #470463 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

did mummy help you with that one?

Reply #470465 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

"Congratulations must go to Perth for being an equal opportunity employer and not discriminating against any of the girls despite size or looks. It is nice to see so many full figured ladies filling out the uniforms
"

This guy.

Reply #470467 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

avoidance is a sign of ineptitude

Reply #470468 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Ennis is a fool with a terrible attitude he won't be going far anytime soon, he needs to pull his head in big time if he ever thinks he will play in the NBA!

Reply #470469 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

"Congratulations must go to Perth for being an equal opportunity employer and not discriminating against any of the girls despite size or looks. It is nice to see so many full figured ladies filling out the uniforms
"

THIS was a disgusting post by a butt-hurt fan of a losing team. You should apologise.

Reply #470471 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

Very interesting that two of you have decided this was a negative comment.

Reply #470476 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Are you referring to the Muzz Buzz Dancers?

Reply #470477 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

You tell me , you seem to know what is going on here and the one with the problem

Reply #470479 | Report this post

RedArmy  
Years ago

well the latest artical from shayne hope at the west australian says it a little different

au.new.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/226510419/cat-fight-on-to-keep-title-team-together

marvin has not ruled out but it would be extremely unlikely he has said on a emmis return but would only happen from what i can understand if the NBA thing does not happen next season

and this dicounted points for loyal players seem like a great idea to keep players who want to say at 1 club just like the 90's and players would be with 1 club and not more around so much

damo said he would only leave if he was ask to leave as he calls perth home now he also said that yes he misses his family and friend over east but perth is where he like to see his career out

only person who hasn't said much is Wagstaff but i would hope that he see's he is in the longterm plan for the cats an will take over in the starting five when redhage slows down plus the ppl of perth love him and he loves the ppl of perth back

my main concern is "dolla" beal..... he was very thankful to the club that gave him a chance and thankful to perth for welcoming him with open arms gleeson has been trying to get him in to the NBL for years (from back when he was the coach of the croc's ) and could never get him in as the club/clubs couldnt or wouldnt do it. so unless he get alot better offer from somewhere else in the world guess europe T say he will be back in the cats next year

Big tom another unkown on what he would do lets hope he stays with the cats but other teams will be lining up with some big $$$$ to throw at him lets hope that with the wildcats throwing him a lifeline to play basket ball he was about to throw the game away and to say "go in to the real world" the cats called him up and has been a great player for the us and has the ability to be even greater

Drake and burdon--- I hope for drake to stay on and i think burdon will move on he will be better suited in another teams sarting five than to play second to either beal / martin or drake

for now its just the waiting game and letting the players clear there heads and ride the championship wave a little longer

Reply #470480 | Report this post

cats 4 life  
Years ago

and-Fuck, thought I was a bit of a tool!! and hard to understand? At least I no now I am not alone :)

Reply #470481 | Report this post

cats 4 life  
Years ago

Fuck, I thought I was a bit of a tool!! and hard to understand? At least I no now I am not alone :)

Reply #470482 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

@YOLO,

Your comment makes no sense YOLO, I only pointed out that "Go ask Nick Marvin" as a riposte was pretty silly. Your cover of Women in Uniform happened in-between checks of the forum.

So I was just looking for some clarification; were you referring to the Muzz Buzz Dancers, or did you have a different arm of the Wildcats organisation in mind with your comment?

Reply #470484 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

YOLO, just some words of advice.

The @thesituation talks in riddles and continually contradicts himself.

Nate from Perth seems pretty switched on but believes Alyen is the best umpire in the world so has no creditability.

Reply #470496 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Jake is giving advice WTF is going on here did I miss something?

Reply #470505 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

And Steven just agrees with the @thesituation as cannot have his own opinion.

Reply #470506 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Jake, find one example where I have contradicted myself please.

Reply #470508 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Where did I say I agree with the situation I simply found it ironic that you were giving advice to others. For what it's worth I do occasionally agree with him but I'm more than capable of thinking for myself.

You try to argue with him (and others) and always come off second best.

Reply #470513 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

That's because I talk in riddles according to Jake, or as most people called it, plain English.

Reply #470514 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

As requested. Both comments are some of @thesituations best work that relate to Game 3.

@thesituation " Some of the calls that went in Perth's favour today were atrocious. As much as I'm happy to win, I'd kinda like to see a fair fight. Not to take away from Perths outstanding execution but it's silly to reward them for some of the things that did or didn't happen"

@thesituation "Jake, free throw attempts yesterday were dead even. Perth won by 34. Your stats mean nothing"

In your original comment you say how atrocious the umpiring was in Perth's favour then you go onto to try and justify the umpiring by noting the FT count was equal? I have only ever commented on the lopsided FT count in G1 - 47 - 13 which was the most lopsided in NBL GF history. I also compared this to G2 to show the small difference.

Reply #470515 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

You know, Jake, you'd probably have more cachet if you just tagged me with the opinions I've actually put forth, which was that Aylen's credentials (Olympics GM appointments, Mal Cooper's endorsements) show he is most likely the best referee in Australia, and that if there is a better one, no one was able to name him.

Otherwise, you're just being deceitful.

Reply #470516 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Jake your fighting a losing battle give up while you're behind.

Reply #470518 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

oh dear....

Reply #470519 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Jake, you have made numerous comments about the poor reffing in game 1, and continuously used nothing but the free throw disparity as proof. I believe you may have also suggested that a more even FT count would have seen Adelaide win game 1. My comment (number 2 in your post above) was to say that you did get an even free throw count in game 3 yet Adelaide got smashed, so your continual complaints about the free throw count in game 1 was meaningless. I wasn't justifying the umpiring at all.

So in summary, a lopsided free throw count - Perth win by 7. A completely even free throw count, which was your wish - Perth win by 35.

Reply #470521 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Let it go Jake, they will only drag you down in the swamp

Reply #470522 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Yes.

The Swamp of Truth!

Reply #470524 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

@thesituation - you are not making sense? What did you mean by this @thesituation " Some of the calls that went in Perth's favour today were atrocious. As much as I'm happy to win, I'd kinda like to see a fair fight. Not to take away from Perths outstanding execution but it's silly to reward them for some of the things that did or didn't happen"

lol @steven........if you think I have come off second best in calling Redhage out as the biggest flopper in the league you are kidding yourself.

Reply #470525 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"See, this is what happens when people make stuff up under anonymous usernames."

I'll have it under my username if that helps you, Situation.

Reply #470528 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Would be nice if the thread could switch from sniping to the discussion of the stated title. What was it again, I've got forgotten in the goofing about?

Oh right, "Perth Wildcats 2015 season".

Yep, we'll probably field a team for the 14-15 season, why not.

Reply #470529 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

So back to the OP,
Staying:
Hire
Knight
Redhage
Muo

Going:
Ennis
U'u

Not sure:
Beal(hopefully stays)
Martin (see Beal)
Jervis
Burdon
Wagstaff

Reply #470533 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Would any other team take Redhage?

Reply #470540 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Given that he is 33 and under contract for two more seasons does it really matter.

Reply #470542 | Report this post

Big Ads of Perth  
Years ago

Cairns might.

(2/20 or 29 days)

Reply #470543 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

@Jack,

I'd say most teams would take Redhage; let's not beat around the bush here, he flops, but so do a lot of players on all teams, and GMs/Coaches don't get precious about it unless they're trying to influence refs pre-game. Let's not pretend they'd be looking at anything other than the fact he can play great on both sides of the ball and is a very determined sort of player. Except for his age, which is where the real problem would come in for teams, since with his history he may be close to bringing his career to a close.

Would have to balance the long-term opportunity cost with the short-term benefit of having someone who can sink those bizarre shots that he makes his stock in trade.

Reply #470553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jervis: Has a well paid job in off the court in Perth. Will stay.

Martin: Kings will offer him more money and he is from NSW, but in the end I think being the Cats Capitan and seeing the Cats are going to be the team to beat for the foreseeable future, he will more then likely stay.

Wagstaff: Despite a poor GF series, he would start on most teams and maybe looking for more minutes on another team..Money is another factor

Beal:The teams best creator off the dribble and playmaker.He would get more money in Europe or in China, but the chance to sty in a English speaking country and play infront of 12 thousand fans a game would be tempting him to stay.

U'u: Good riddance. Useless player.

Burdon: Would not mind bringing him back as a sharp shooter played in very limited minutes.

Reply #470565 | Report this post

Bol Bol  
Years ago

^^^ I would prefer U'u to stay over burdon but i dont think he would be content playing limited minutes. Martin and wagstaff wont be going anywhere. I hope jervis stays. Beal has been quoted as saying that he loves it in perth so if the money is right he could be the next long term import player for the cats

Reply #470577 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Jervis is contracted isn't he?

Reply #470579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Red Army...Burdon better suited in another teams starting 5 - you're joking right?

The Situation...nice logic with the FT's. Also, one's handle doesn't determine whether they are telling the truth or not. In regards to Ennis, more than 1 person saw and reported his actions...are they all liars? I'd put my money on YOLO being correct, given who and what I know. You need to get down from your high chair mate and stop judging everyone else!

Anon #470565...Perth the team to beat for the foreseeable future. Check your arrogance at the door champ! How can you make such a statement when any team in the NBL can pop up at any time? Adelaide for example went from last to 2nd in 1 year. Before you ramble off your 28 straight rubbish...you only won 6 of those - not exactly a good conversion rate.

Reply #470581 | Report this post

Sage  
Years ago

I think Jervis is out of contract.

Reply #470584 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

One of the benefits for the NBL and the Wildcats is that the championship will hopefully bed down the new supporters that have come in since Perth Arena's opening. Hopefully a lot of attendees converted into further members as well.

Reply #470585 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Just checked - you are correct Tommy is uncontracted

Reply #470588 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What am I missing on U'u? Just not sure why you'd want him to stay. I saw mostly bumbling around from him.

Reply #470592 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

U'u....lol

Reply #470595 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

U'u was only an injury replacement for Muo.

Reply #470608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac...apparently Burdon is starting 5 material on any other NBL team - I'm missing something there obviously.

Reply #470631 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

I have not seen any updates on Muo either. The fact he has been injured for so long does not work in his favor either. Sometimes players like that are cut because they start to represent more of a long term risk than they are worth.

Slightly off topic (because hey most of the responders seem to have been)

Are NBL teams audited each year? With the close to the wall issue with some clubs, I think some effort by the NBL should go into probing these clubs financially. We need a solid league which means we need teams to be financially viable. Its just not good for the league to have teams sometimes HIDING their true financial state (akin to what Greece and some countries did to actually join the EU)

Reply #470633 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Burdon has at least looked capable as a 9th or 10th man from what I've seen. U'u has pretty very average.

Can't see Burdon starting anywhere, but worth keeping in mind that soon it's possible we'll have 20 more starting roles in the NBL. Bench players like Hire, Wagstaff and Jervis could pick up bigger minutes elsewhere pretty easily.

Reply #470651 | Report this post

Perth fan  
Years ago

Muo is on contract and is on track with his rehab for the Achilles.
U'u was his direct replacement. He is keen to return but is realistic that it's unlikely due to Muo. This is from discussion with him today at Cats perth city reception.

Wagstaff also does want to return but is hoping for the loyalty points idea to be reinstated, so that it makes it possible.

The biggest issue will be the salary cap, but Ennis going will help that.

Reply #470673 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I don't see the salary cap being the issue I think it's the stupid points cap. Jervis will definitely increase in value.

Reply #470679 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

I think the Cats will want to keep Jervis. Hes a good backup for Knight and a Basketball team ideally wants to rotate it's centres.

Reply #470682 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Given that Ennis's entire salary would presumably come off the books and not be replaced by another player (since his replacement will be a cap-exempt marquee), I can't see the salary cap being an issue. Plenty of room for other contracts to expand into.

Be interesting to see what happens with the points cap; that'd be the main issue.

Reply #470690 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I hope Wagstaff does stay but if he moves on then look at someone like Majok Majok to replace him.

Reply #470691 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

The points will be a major issue for Perth with Jervis especially.
Salary shouldn't be too bad with Ennis leaving and especially if the marquee player comes in.
Think it will be either Wagstaff or Jervis that goes sadly.

Reply #470692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Cats will not Jervis go considering Knight can go down at a whim. Plus Gleeson loves him.

Reply #470693 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Quality back up centres are hard to find I would keep Jervis for that reason. Don't want to end up with someone like Ben Allen.

Reply #470697 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Isaac, IMHO U'u has done much more than Burdon this season. He is a capable back up ball handler and has hit the open shot when necessary. Burdon on the other hand has apart from his GF cameo looked as streaky a shooter as Bartlett and Williamson before him. When his shot is off he doesn't add anything to the team.

Both have seen limited minutes over the season.

Burdon is also 5 years older than U'u which counts against him.

Reply #470698 | Report this post

Gosixers  
Years ago

This team won't stay together, won't be under points cap. I would think

Beal 10
Redhage 9
Martin 10
Ennis not staying
Knight 9
Wagstaff 8
Hire 7
Jervis 7

That 60 points from 7 players already

Reply #470702 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Ennis might not be staying, but he'll be replaced by another 10-pointer anyway so it's pretty irrelevant.

Is 7 reasonable for Jervis? He wasn't all that convincing much of the second half of the season.

Regardless, there will be loyalty discounts next season, so Redhage, Wagstaff and Martin are likely to come down a bit.

Reply #470703 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

2 imports = 20.
Muo 3
Redhage 10
Knight 10
Hire 6
total of 49. Based on this season only and not taking into account next years ratings or loyalty discounts.
My guess is Jervis will be a 5 at most.

Reply #470707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Cats wont plan for anything substantial till the summer league is over so they will shore up the free agents they have as of now and plan for the Import selections after the summer league finishes. My guess is Beal and Jervis will be back.

Wagstaff is probably gone and Burdon is probably the same.The Hawks have allways coveted Wagstaff and if the Bevo to Kings rumor happens I could see him going to Sydney and play bigger minutes.

Reply #470708 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also, Muo can shoot the ball and he is a fantastic defensive player. A lot of people are going to be surprised how good he is.He is versatile enough to play the two, three and maybe the four spot in in short bursts. He can put the ball on the floor and attack the rim as well. He will be a massive upgrade over U'u.

Reply #470710 | Report this post

Poker  
Years ago

Redhage & Knight 9 or 10? They are 8 at best.
Jervis is a 4 or 5.
Martin 10 (12 if they'd allow it :) )
Wagstaff 7
Hire 6

Reply #470711 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

Knight 10
Hire 6
Martin 9
Redhage 10
Muo 3
Import 10
Import 10

Leaves 12 points for 3 players and Jervis will go up from 3 to at least 5 I reckon.
I think the Wildcats will have to choose Jervis or Wagstaff.
Would bring U'u back and bring in one other player. Would look to bring Beal back

Reply #470713 | Report this post

WILDCATS80  
Years ago

Points system devalues the league. Redhage has been with the Cats for about 8 or 9 seasons and hes a 9, there should be discounts for loyalty eg 1 point for every 4 years of service, something like that.

Reply #470721 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

There will be loyalty discounts next season.

Reply #470723 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Jervis I would have thought would be a priority signing (after Beal and Martin).

Jervis is the Knight Insurance policy that they KNOW they will make a claim on.

If its not the Calf again, it will be another Concussion.

And Knight cannot play 30 mins / game for a season, the Cats must know his limitations by now.

Without Knight and Jervis, Wildcats have had to rely on Wagstaff in the past.

I have always thought Wagstaff may want to go, he is capable of starting but there is Redhage that keeps on going. Tough call for Jesse to make, also now with 2 rings perhaps money becomes forefront.

Reply #470743 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Fun fact from today's celebration in the city.

DP Damian Scott is like a pretty-boy version of Wagstaff.

And if you've seen Wagstaff lately, that's a hell of an achievement.

Reply #470750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MAybe Wagstaff just wants to go home and lead his own team. There is more to life than just basketball and some may not want to live West forever as it is isolated not for you if you are financial but everyone else in you r history....

Reply #470771 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Let it be known and understood that at the start of 2013/14 season Redhage signed a 3 year deal as a 10. Regardless of if we believe him to be a 8 or 9, he is still a 10.

As for this marquee signing rule that we know has to be implemented by Wildcats; if your a 10 then you should be both highly sought after and well paid.

I can't wait to see Muo and hopefully the team stays together as much as possible!

Reply #470892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If sacrificing Jess means we can keep the rest of team together (minus Ennis of course) it may be a necessary evil.

Reply #470898 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Well said proud, glad to see a Perth fan sticking to reality and not trying to fudge the numbers ;)

Currently the Wildcats have locked in:
Muo [3]
Hire [6]
Redhage [10]
Knight [10]

Jervis: 5? (6 max)
Wagstaff: 9 (think this is overpriced, surely just an 8?)
Martin: 10
U'u: 3?
Import: 10
Import: 10

So that's 76pts for 10 players... Actually, how did they fit that in the cap this season? Both Jervis and Burdon would have had to be 1pt players? Jervis might be passable, but not Burdon... Hmmm...

Anyways... next season... It all depends on the details on this proposed loyalty scheme, as Knight, Wagstaff & Damo have all just finished their 5th season with the Wildcats, Redhage his 9th, so all depending on the minimum, you'd say at least 5 or 6 seasons would score some discount surely, however Knight and Redhage have already locked in at 10pts, and I don't think those details should change, but if 5 is teh cut off, having both Damo and Wagstaff as eligible, that might save them a few points, which could work in definitely their favour...

Reply #470915 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Jervis and Burdon were both one point. Why wouldn't they be?

Reply #470921 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

The Wildcats are going to struggle big time to keep that team together. The only way they can do it IMO is to not have a second import which is stupid.

I think they should lose Wagstaff and go with

Martin
Beal
Import
Redhage
Knight

U'U
Muo
Hire
Someone
Jervis

Reply #470922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think had the cats had beal, Ennis plus a healthy Knight and Damo, we would be calling them back to back champions.

Reply #470923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I meant if they had them against the Breakers in the 2013 GF series.

Reply #470924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

...and if the Breakers had Penney, Wilkinson, etc we wouldn't be calling Perth back to back champions...and then we come back to reality!

Reply #470966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cedric Jackson was probably better then Penny ever was for them. As for Wilkinson, I think Ennis, beal, healthy knight and Damo would have cancelled him out ....

Reply #470970 | Report this post

Moo moo  
Years ago

I think wagstaff would be awesome at cairns..just wot we need..

Reply #470973 | Report this post

Obama Care  
Years ago

Wagstaff & Vukona on the same team , how about that?

Perth Will be strong again next season
even without Ennis
Dollar Beal has to stay

Reply #470976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can see Redhage bleating about his 10 point player points already.

Reply #470978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What proof do you have that Redhage will complain about his points rating?
Are you a disgruntled Adelaide fan?

Reply #470981 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

When do you think we will see some signings, as Nick Marvin has now gone to the US. Surely the wildcats must have an idea

Reply #472838 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

Seems Jervis is looking to become a Tiger. Gone on a trip to MEL

Reply #474327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope Beal stays. jervis could stay but wouldn't blame him for going elsewhere and cashing in. very grateful that Damo is returning and with some luck he should see out his career here

Reply #474329 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

So Martin has got a slight injury don't you think we need a back up especially with Mao only just back. U'u ?

Reply #474513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

470978 is an embarrassment

Reply #474516 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

All quiet on the Wildcats front we need some news to get us away from United, strange choice of name!

Reply #475353 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

They seem to have got a lot of memberships without having a full squad. Wow

Reply #477338 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Not really. They're around 2,000 lower than they were at the end of last season. Given they're coming off a championship, that's actually pretty low I'd have thought.

Reply #477374 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Captains Club is sold out, this time last year we got 2 extra tickets no probs.

Reply #477375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Incredible membership numbers already. They might actually get the 10,000 mark this year.

Reply #477384 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

Wonder when they will announce so more players been a bit quiet and would have thought they would have done so to get to the magic 10000

Reply #477406 | Report this post

Deimos 54  
Years ago

Hopefully so new news soon, with them being in Orlando etc

Reply #481930 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:30 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754